November 16th - 19th Pre-trip Report

jazellesmom

Mouseketeer
3 More Days

3 more days till our much anticipated holiday trip to the happiest, make that merriest place on earth.

Cast Members

:tinker: Me (27)
:mickeyjum DH (25)
princess: DD (4)
:earsgirl: DS (19)

Details, details, details

I have been obsessivly planning this trip since we decided to go, about 3 weeks ago. We are leaving Friday AM (driving down to Fullerton) We are staying at the Fullerton Marriott (Priceline rate of $55/night). We plan on going to Downtown Disney that night to visit the World of Disney store and have dinner. Saturday the real fun begins! We purchased 2 day park hopper tickets and decided to do Disneyland first (saturday) then California Adventure/Disneyland on Sunday. This is our first "holiday" trip to DL. We are so excited to see DL dressed up in all its holiday glory!!

Meals
I made PS for the Blue Bayou, Minnie @ Friends Character Breakfast and Ariel's Grotto! Our other meals will be at Cafe Orleans, Bengal Barbecue, Bountiful Valley Farmers Market and of course late night snacks of hot chocolate, cookies and coffee at the Blue Ribbon Bakery!!!:cloud9:

We are counting down the days, minutes & seconds!! We are simply delirious with joy!

Photos and detailed trip report to follow!

Have a very magical trip, and be sure to let us know how everything was! :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter