November 2017 ADR's

When were you able to start booking? I had good luck getting what I wanted and we are 25th through 5th. Keep checking. things open up as people finalize plans

We will be there at the same time. We didn't have "trouble" per say, but we did notice really odd times available. We didn't get SciFi, but I'm not giving up hope! We already were able to get our Via Napoli at the time we wanted, so that was good. We just keep checking. Our window opened on June 2nd, and there was already a lot taken or not released yet. Hope your able to get some of the restaurants you want to eat at!

When were you able to start booking? I had good luck getting what I wanted and we are 25th through 5th. Keep checking. things open up as people finalize plans

We were able to book May 31. Our TA was only about to get 3 of the 11 we wanted. I found a few after that but odd times.

We were able to book May 31. Our TA was only about to get 3 of the 11 we wanted. I found a few after that but odd times.

That's frustrating. I think that was a day (or so) after I could and there was a lot left. I'll admit I struggle to trust someone else to book my meals for that reason. What ones were you looking for? Or maybe you have a larger group. We are a group of four.

I booked mine on the 30th. I surprisingly didn't have too much trouble finding what we wanted, both places and times, I'm also a later breakfast eater so no PPO for me. The only one that has given me trouble is BOG for lunch and dinner. But I knew being the second day of the trip it was very likely I wouldn't get it right away so I made back up plans for both that and CRT, but shockingly CRT breakfast was available the original day I wanted. I'm only looking for two, so maybe that helped.

That's frustrating. I think that was a day (or so) after I could and there was a lot left. I'll admit I struggle to trust someone else to book my meals for that reason. What ones were you looking for? Or maybe you have a larger group. We are a group of four.

I struggled with that as well. I got on the app at 515 cst and didn't book anything because she said she was starting at 7est and I was trusting her. I am still looking for a bigger party at Ohana and a different day at Tusker House. Both are breakfast. Some meals I can't move because we are going with a larger group and we are dining together at those meals. That doesn't help either! I think next time I will book on my own. I did better that afternoon myself! :)

Our TA booked ours a week ago and got everything but our Epcot meals. We're still waiting on GG and R&C which our TA suspects are being held back for CP.

We are in the same boat. Our ADR window opened up June 1st and it has been tough finding anything we want. We did manage to get a BOG time and that wasn't even on our original to do list, but now I think it will be.

We are in the same boat. Our ADR window opened up June 1st and it has been tough finding anything we want. We did manage to get a BOG time and that wasn't even on our original to do list, but now I think it will be.

We wanted BOG and that's the only one we weren't able to get. We got the others we wanted bc I got on the app and grabbed what I could. I am still trying to change some around and get different times and days. I am hoping that closer to time things will start opening up.

Our window opened up this morning. I was able to get everything I wanted within the first 5 minutes, except Akershus dinner & BOG lunch. I was able to tweak some times after that, & most things were completely gone by 6:30. I used both my phone app & my laptop to get the ADR's I did get, as the website on the laptop would not recognize my window for the first 23 minutes. Phone app worked fine. I don't understand why it's so difficult this time around. Several restaurants had zero availability at 6:00am when I started.

Are Fast Passes going to be this bad as well?

Our window opened up this morning. I was able to get everything I wanted within the first 5 minutes, except Akershus dinner & BOG lunch. I was able to tweak some times after that, & most things were completely gone by 6:30. I used both my phone app & my laptop to get the ADR's I did get, as the website on the laptop would not recognize my window for the first 23 minutes. Phone app worked fine. I don't understand why it's so difficult this time around. Several restaurants had zero availability at 6:00am when I started.

Are Fast Passes going to be this bad as well?

If it's during free dining (or near a free dining window when others there might have free dining) it's always going to be harder and is no indication of how FP booking will go or how busy the parks will be.

Restaurants in Epcot have been a problem for many as it appears they have held back a lot of inventory in preparation for releasing Candlelight Processional packages.

If it's during free dining (or near a free dining window when others there might have free dining) it's always going to be harder and is no indication of how FP booking will go or how busy the parks will be.

Restaurants in Epcot have been a problem for many as it appears they have held back a lot of inventory in preparation for releasing Candlelight Processional packages.

I thought free dining might be a reason why. Our check in is the last day in November for free dining I think.

I am waiting for CP packages to be released.

I have been trying since May 29th ( our open date)to get BOG lunch and Ohana dinner the week after Thanksgiving and never see any openings. I'm also using touring reservation finder. Every day I'm hopeful but still no openings. Maybe when it gets closer.

Thanks everyone for the feedback! I'm glad it's not just me. Keeping fingers crossed for more openings!

Yes! It is so disappointing! I haven't been able to get into any of the reservations I've wanted the entire week of Thanksgiving.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!