November 2017 ADR's

November was tough if I recall last year too

It seems w all the special holiday hard ticket events things are not released at the 180 day mark

Hope you find what you want!

akershus and garden grill have a lot of times for late november. they seem to be every third day for whatever reason. 11/24, 11/27, 11/30, etc.

I just scored akershus breakfast(most important for our 7 year old princess)and garden grill for dinner later in the day!

akershus and garden grill have a lot of times for late november. they seem to be every third day for whatever reason. 11/24, 11/27, 11/30, etc.

I just scored akershus breakfast(most important for our 7 year old princess)and garden grill for dinner later in the day!
I have been online 4:30 am every morning for hours waiting on Akershus. We are going the week after Thanksgiving and was looking for the 28th or 29th. This morning I was unable to search and I think I missed my chance. I have not received a TP or MD notice. Hope I can get it. Happy for you that you got one for your little girl!!!

I have been online 4:30 am every morning for hours waiting on Akershus. We are going the week after Thanksgiving and was looking for the 28th or 29th. This morning I was unable to search and I think I missed my chance. I have not received a TP or MD notice. Hope I can get it. Happy for you that you got one for your little girl!!!
Don't fret! Akershus hasn't been released for Nov 28th or 29th yet! Check again in the AM. Good chance they release more dining reservations tonight. Seems they are doing it on a trickle. Perhaps because they've had so many IT issues as of late.

Don't fret! Akershus hasn't been released for Nov 28th or 29th yet! Check again in the AM. Good chance they release more dining reservations tonight. Seems they are doing it on a trickle. Perhaps because they've had so many IT issues as of late.
Akershus on the 28th is available now! Get on and get yours! That's the day I needed and finally got!!!!

Struggling so hard for the week before thanksgiving! 11/15 specifically for MK :(

Just got mine for 12/1. FINALLY!!! There are still a few that week for at least 3 people y'all.
I got mine. TP notified me about 1:30 am. I got it then. So glad it opened up. I will have all we wanted if I can just get 1900 Park Fare for an early dinner on the 26th. Now that one has been difficult.

I got mine. TP notified me about 1:30 am. I got it then. So glad it opened up. I will have all we wanted if I can just get 1900 Park Fare for an early dinner on the 26th. Now that one has been difficult.

I was very happy to get that reservation because it has been driving me crazy. I did finally get a notification from TP after I went back to sleep. I think it came through at 3:30 and said the slot was for 8:25, but I got an 8:10 reservation at 2:50 am. I set my alarm because of the speculation that it might open around 2:30-3. I guess I could have gotten 8 am if I was a little earlier. Akershus breakfast was one of our favorite meals on our last trip in Oct 2015 and this time I really wanted that early reservation to get us a shorter wait for Frozen without having to use fast pass. Hopefully it won't be down that day. We will still be happy with the breakfast though.

I was very happy to get that reservation because it has been driving me crazy. I did finally get a notification from TP after I went back to sleep. I think it came through at 3:30 and said the slot was for 8:25, but I got an 8:10 reservation at 2:50 am. I set my alarm because of the speculation that it might open around 2:30-3. I guess I could have gotten 8 am if I was a little earlier. Akershus breakfast was one of our favorite meals on our last trip in Oct 2015 and this time I really wanted that early reservation to get us a shorter wait for Frozen without having to use fast pass. Hopefully it won't be down that day. We will still be happy with the breakfast though.

Glad you got one!!!! I'm happy you mentioned the Frozen ride, I hadn't even thought about that benefit to Akershus breakfast. 11/29 is my DD's 12th birthday and have been trying to get Bon Voyage breakfast but when these Akershus breakfasts opened up due to CP finally being released I grabbed one in case I never get BV. We have never done Akershus and the Frozen Ride is new since our last trip. So your post has lifted my spirits about booking Akershus instead of BV. I think it'll be a fun surprise for her. Ours is for 8:15 so it'll be neat to see the park before it opens!!

Glad you got one!!!! I'm happy you mentioned the Frozen ride, I hadn't even thought about that benefit to Akershus breakfast. 11/29 is my DD's 12th birthday and have been trying to get Bon Voyage breakfast but when these Akershus breakfasts opened up due to CP finally being released I grabbed one in case I never get BV. We have never done Akershus and the Frozen Ride is new since our last trip. So your post has lifted my spirits about booking Akershus instead of BV. I think it'll be a fun surprise for her. Ours is for 8:15 so it'll be neat to see the park before it opens!!

If your daughter loves princesses she is going to love it! We did Akershus and CRT(for dinner) last trip and Akershus breakfast was the best. This time we are not even doing CRT. The princesses take the kids around the restaurant in a processional and it's too cute!

I also think that people are "hoarding" ressies because we don't have the information we need to make real plans. I personally have two different CRT, two Bon Voyage, and two BOG. It is not hoarding to be a jerk - it is because Disney has chosen not to tell us when ROL is, for example. It is not every night in October, so I assume it will not be every night in November - but because I do not know WHEN, I have no choice but to duplicate a few. This means that I will be RELEASING extras when we know this information - and so will many others. Don't lose hope!

Getting reservations for end of November beginning of December has been very difficult! Hopefully you have had better luck! This is our first trip to Disney so hopefully some Adrs open up

I also think that people are "hoarding" ressies because we don't have the information we need to make real plans. I personally have two different CRT, two Bon Voyage, and two BOG. It is not hoarding to be a jerk - it is because Disney has chosen not to tell us when ROL is, for example. It is not every night in October, so I assume it will not be every night in November - but because I do not know WHEN, I have no choice but to duplicate a few. This means that I will be RELEASING extras when we know this information - and so will many others. Don't lose hope!
If they're for 11/15 will you let me know!!! lol I'm so desperate for crt and bog :( pretty please! :)

Totally agreee! All the night show schedule delays are really forcing people to make alternative plans until the dates are released. The slow release of restaurant ADRs due to CP is also not helping. I'm holding a couple reservations just in case I never get a Bon Voyage breakfast for 11/28. Supposedly that's part of CP but I have yet to see a date available. I find it hard to believe it's totally booked for every day and party size the week we are there. I think lots of tables are still being held back as Disney finalizes holiday schedules. But I sure am sick of refreshing the dining reservation site every 30 minutes!!

They are not for 11/15 ... but if I come upon one I will let you know! I have 11/14 and 11/16...
Thank you!! I have a 11/14 but it's party night and I don't even think I'll get tickets so I may drop it :( I can't find any 11/15, so frustrating

I am trying to get Chef Mickey's 11/29 for 3, but it's like impossible. Also not even so sure if picking 3 or 4 is the same.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!