November 2017 Car Rental Watch

Has anyone come across a coupon for Alamo. Most out there are only up to 12 days. I have a rental for 13 days. Tks
AU2291VYT is for a car class upgrade, I will post back if I find any dollars off codes. I prefer Alamo as well, but they are not dropping their prices for my dates yet.

ETA-AD2365FDN-($30 off)-terms-->Reserve any size car in the United States, Latin America or Caribbean.
Valid for a rental of at least 5 days with a Saturday overnight keep.
Valid through 12/31/17.

Hi. I'm just wondering if this is a good deal....Alamo through Expedia. Minivan 11/18-11/24 Total $272.31? Thank you?

Just made my car reservations for November. Full size through Dollar - Full Size with City Special for (11/1 - 11/6) - $157.46. Also made a 7 day reservation as I'm not sure if we are doing 5 nights or 6. 11/1 - 11/7 Dollar Full Size City Special - $153.57.

I'm guessing since it's $4 less I'll keep the longer rental and just return it a day early if we only stay 5 nights.

Following...just booked my airfare this morning, so now looking for a car rental.

For any Canadians looking to book with Alamo make sure you add the AS1 product code...it always results in big savings for me.

We may have to rent a car if we can't find a good return flight for the entire family.

ETA-AD2365FDN-($30 off)-terms-->Reserve any size car in the United States, Latin America or Caribbean.
Valid for a rental of at least 5 days with a Saturday overnight keep.
Valid through 12/31/17.

Where did you find this code? I don't see it listed anywhere.

Last edited:
Based on ridiculously high airfares to MCO, we booked through Tampa. Had to make a new car rental and everything was coming up higher than the $269 ($75-100 more) Alamo deal through Costco. Tried Expedia and with "Pay Now" booked 11/6-11/12 Mini Van for $227 total. Worth a look if you know your rental won't change. This is the best fare I've gotten in the last three years.

Where did you find this code? I don't see it listed anywhere.
It is listed directly on the Alamo site, it is for AOPA=Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association. Free trial membership is available from their site if you are worried about having the proper credentials. With Alamo I usually do skip the counter and go right to the car. Never been asked to prove any kind of affiliation, but as always YMMV. HTH

Just rechecked Alamo, since I prefer them at MCO. Switched from Dollar and got a standard, which should become a full size since there is no standard row at MCO for $145.73 all in. Used the AD2365FDN code and Wyndam Rewards ID 7015071. Hoping for further drops!! Good luck everyone!!

Last edited:
We are staying 3 weeks and it looks like low 600s all in is the price right now. I'm debating booking that, or should I wait? I need an SUV or something with a lot of room as we are camping and will have totes.

Just rechecked Alamo, since I prefer them at MCO. Switched from Dollar and got a standard, which should become a full size since there is no standard row at MCO for $145.73 all in. Used the AD2365FDN code and Wyndam Rewards ID 7015071. Hoping for further drops!! Good luck everyone!!

Another Alamo drop on standard to $135.04 all in. Same codes as previously stated.

I'm currently booked with Alamo for 9
Nights- mini van for $ 335

Nov 29, 2017 01:30 PM and returning Dec 08, 2017 12:00 PM. I booked this before we got our flight and I need to adjust the time.

Need to pick up around 930 am and then return at 430 pm. When I adjusted the times, the price went up about $65... I'm surprised it would go up that much for a few extra hours. I used:

Coupon- says $25 off
Contract ID- costco, 7014627
Product code- AW8M2

I'm currently booked with Alamo for 9
Nights- mini van for $ 335

Nov 29, 2017 01:30 PM and returning Dec 08, 2017 12:00 PM. I booked this before we got our flight and I need to adjust the time.

Need to pick up around 930 am and then return at 430 pm. When I adjusted the times, the price went up about $65... I'm surprised it would go up that much for a few extra hours. I used:

Coupon- says $25 off
Contract ID- costco, 7014627
Product code- AW8M2

Thanks for the codes. Do you know what the product code is for? I'm sitting at $191 for a 10 day rental so it's not too bad but I would like to get it as low as possible.

AD2365FDN isn't working for me now. It worked when I checked a few weeks ago, but not now:(

ETA-Nevermind-working now!

Last edited:
Thanks for the codes. Do you know what the product code is for? I'm sitting at $191 for a 10 day rental so it's not too bad but I would like to get it as low as possible.

I don't remember and it doesn't say :/ I booked awhile ago. I'm
Sorry

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter