November 2017, party of 7 or 9 or 11 or 13

Days until Disney: 12 days

I need to get my souvenir money together. I am not bringing as much as last time because we are so close to the holidays and I plan on buying a Cricut machine. I plan on getting the following souvenirs:
  • The Ugly Sweater version of the Walt Disney World Spirit Jersey
  • Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party Pin
  • Epcot 35th Pin
  • A few mystery pin packs and other pins **I tend to go over board but hopefully not this year!**
  • One of the sketches from the Magic Kingdom
  • I really really want the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival 2017 Crossbody Bag By Dooney & Bourke but I don't think I'll have the money for that and everything else.
HTTP21lZGlhLmdpcGh5LmNvbS9tZWRpYS8zSmhkZzhRcm81a01vL2dpcGh5LmdpZgloglog.gif

(Me giving all my money to Disney)

I received my new backpack for my DSLR camera and its a little too big to be considered a carry on with Southwest. So I requested another luggage tag for DME and I'm going to put the backpack in one of our extra suitcases and I'm going to physically carry on my camera. They might think it's strange to have a bag within a bag but that bag needs to come with me.

Kristi has decided she is going to bring K's stroller from home instead of renting to save some money, so I requested more tags for them as well. Hopefully they arrive by Sunday because we have a birthday party this weekend.

I can't believe we are less then 2 weeks away! Time to start packing and getting everything together!

I really really want the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival 2017 Crossbody Bag By Dooney & Bourke but I don't think I'll have the money for that and everything else.

Any chance someone can get it for you for Christmas?

Maybe. My birthday is at the beginning of January also, maybe I can convince my twin to buy it as a Christmas and birthday gift.

It would be even better if they had it at the Character outlet when we stop by later that week.

Days until Disney: 7 days

We have one week! This time next week we will be at Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party!

tenor.gif

We started packing yesterday. I have most done, just a few things to toss in Friday. Weather looks good high 70s, low 60s, I'm down with that!

I requested extra luggage tags last Monday and I heard they overnight them but we haven't received them yet. I'm hopping they come in the mail tomorrow. Since we didn't receive them we were unable to give them to Peggy and Kristi today at the birthday party. So we can either A) Run them up to them on Friday or B) Swing by their house before we head to the airport and leave them in their mailbox. Hopefully they come tomorrow, if not I'll call again. I would just feel better if all our checked luggage had the yellow tags.

I have to get the rest of my gift cards this week. My debit card information was stolen last week and I've been trying to get organized again. I have to call a few places to set up a new payment method, which I'm not looking forward to.

I'm going to use tomorrow at work to get everything set for the week I am gone. I work in a very small office, its me and one other person. I'm not sure if they are going to send someone to help out while I'm gone, so I'm going to make sure everything is in place so it won't be hard to get through the week. I'll just have about 50 or 60 charts on my desk to file when I get back.

Goofy-Movie-GIF.gif

As we left dinner tonight with the Kristi, Peggy and the kids I asked D, "where will be the next place I see you?" She said "DISNEY WORLD!!" I can't wait!

Days until Disney: 4 days!!

Wow, this is really happening!

Today's Events
  • Cashed in the last of the change for tips
  • Purchased early bird check in for our flight on Sunday, since it's SOLD OUT....a 6AM flight....on a Sunday....sold out
  • About to finish packing and get my carry on ready
  • TouringPlans room fax was successfully sent. Hopefully, we are granted our request
  • Disney released some MVMCP desserts, and I really want to try them. So I'll need to bring some more money. haha
Christmas Updates
  • The gingerbread house at the Grand Floridian is beginning to take shape, I'm really excited to see this! I'm hoping it is up when we go for our visit!
  • Fingers crossed the Wilderness Lodge gets a makeover one night and the tree is up before we leave
I'm so excited to be at Disney for our Holiday trip!

e20eca12f007bc808aaee76349255b9a.gif

You’re so close!!!
Yes and the Shop Disney app has the Dooney I want on sale...I don't want to have it shipped home while on vacation, fingers crossed I can find it on sale at Epcot on Tuesday. I'm not sure how long they keep Food and Wine merch around after the event.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!