November 2018...who will be there?

We will be there November 4 thru 15. Just a short 29 days away and I am getting very excited . I have never been to the Fort in November. Really looking forward to it!

We are going to be in Disney 11/17-11/23...we are booked at a resort bc we couldn't find anything available at the Fort.....I am constantly checking and hoping we get lucky.

We won't be arriving till 21 Dec but Serenitygr and her band of HAPPY CAMPERS are currently enroute to Ft W with
The Traveling Fire Pit part 2. Some one looking for it or that will be there when they depart 11 Nov and willing to be a foster parent for a few days please check with the thread ADVENTURES OF THE TRAVELING FIRE PIT PART 2

We just checked out of the Fort yesterday and will returning Nov 22nd thru 25th... Halloween is our favorite at the Fort and it was an exciting weekend. We have decided to try Thanksgiving this year. Hoping for great weather!

Hello to all the November campers. We just got back yesterday from our 6 day Halloween trip. We had an amazing time. We will be checking in on 11/10 ( unless I get lucky and snag the 9th) and checking out the 13th. We will be celebrating my big 50th birthday with plans for a trip to Epcot for our second round of Food and Wine and of course my annual birthday dinner at Trails End. Looking forward to reading everyone's reports.

We will be there 11/19-11/25. Is there anyone there now who can post the November movie schedule, pretty please?

We will be there 11/19-11/25. Is there anyone there now who can post the November movie schedule, pretty please?
Found this on another site, if anyone can post the official Fort one, that would be great.
  • 1st – The Princess and the Frog

• 2nd – A Goofy Movie

• 3rd – Coco

• 4th – Alice in Wonderland (2010)

• 5th – Peter Pan

• 6th – Tangled

• 7th – Wreck-It Ralph

• 8th – Monsters, Inc.

• 9th – The Incredibles

• 10th – Incredibles 2

• 11th – The Little Mermaid

• 12th – A Wrinkle in Time

• 13th – Brother Bear

• 14th – Brave

• 15th – The Princess and the Frog

• 16th – A Goofy Movie

• 17th – Coco

• 18th – Zootopia

• 19th – Peter Pan

• 20th – Tangled

• 21st – Wreck-It Ralph

• 22nd – Monsters, Inc.

• 23rd – The Incredibles

• 24th – Incredibles 2

• 25th – The Little Mermaid

• 26th – A Wrinkle in Time

• 27th – Brother Bear

• 28th – Brave

• 29th – The Princess and the Frog

• 30th – A Goofy Movie

• 31st - Halloweentown

Thanks Tltay, but isn't that October’s movie schedule?

Never mind, I see that it's correct, just an extra day added on.:rolleyes1

Last edited:
Thanks DisneyPeach!

It looks like Tltay did post the correct schedule, but, whoever updated the site she got it from, they forgot to delete the 31st.

I could only get the handout today...tried to get one earlier in the week but none of the Fort CMs had it until today.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts