**November 2019 check in ***

Just decided on a very last minute trip 11/6-11/9. Pretty excited about it, but then realized it’s the first weekend for the holiday season. Now I’m nervous about the crowds. How crowded do you think it will actually be?

Just book WOC dessert party for Nov 6!!
If I see correctly Christmas starts Nov 8. Last time we were there we saw It's a Small World in it's Christmas amazement, but couldn't get on the ride (wait time to long). This time we hope to go on it.
How is the food at Wine Country Trattoria? Seems to be the same kind of menu as Mama Melrose in Disney World which is really good.
personally I think WCT is pretty meh. You could definitely do better elsewhere in the parks.

We're coming from Australia for our first family trip over 11/7 - 11/9! Staying at the HoJo!

Currently Frozen Live at the Hyperion is running Sunday to Thursday - does anyone know if this will revert back to the daily schedule once the holidays starts?

I was planning on being in DCA for Friday 11/8 (with one park per day tickets) but if this current schedule stays then we'll miss Frozen which will be such a disappointment. I'm very reluctant to upgrade to park hoppers as I don't think we'd really get value from them (travelling with two small kids) other than potentially hopping over to DCA to watch it on Thursday 11/7. Currently checking the entertainment schedule a few times a day for updates!

Last edited:

Sorry if this has been discussed but is the Fantasmic Dessert Party not a thing anymore? We did it the last time we were there and loved it and I was hoping to book it again for our November trip but I can't find any mentions of it on the Disneyland website, just World of Color.

Sorry if this has been discussed but is the Fantasmic Dessert Party not a thing anymore? We did it the last time we were there and loved it and I was hoping to book it again for our November trip but I can't find any mentions of it on the Disneyland website, just World of Color.
I believe Fantasmic only has dinner packages (through Hungry Bear and Blue Bayou) and no dessert parties.

Nope, no more dessert parties for !Fantasmic! River Belle Terrace also has dining packages along with Blue Bayou and Hungry Bear.

For those attending the WOC/Seasons of Light dessert party in November, is there a check-in time listed on your reservation? Mine just says the reservation time (8:30 p.m.). I'm specifically attending the showing on Nov. 20. Thanks!

Does anyone have any info on why DCA is closing at 5pm on November 21st? Thanks in advance! :)

Does anyone have any info on why DCA is closing at 5pm on November 21st? Thanks in advance! :)

I'd like to know why as well...that's our first day in the parks. What's interesting is that the calendar lists Festival of Holidays as going until 8pm and Viva Navidad happening at 8pm, both at DCA. Which makes me think maybe there's a private corporate event that night?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter