November 2019 Exercise Thread - A Disney Cornucopia

I only got 4 on the rainbow quiz and nothing on the Alice quiz. I haven't seen the new Maleficent yet but I want to. We saw the first one in the theater but I think we will wait for this one to come out on video. There are too many movies we want to see right now.

11/1 -- 56 minutes
11/2 -- 0 minutes
11/3 -- o minutes

Total --56/900

I need to get better at getting minutes on the weekend.

40 minutes of leisurely walking, but I'm counting it. This travel stuff is kicking my tail. I need my energy back.

235/1800

DD and I want to see Maleficent. We didn't have time before we left, but we need to get on that soon. We saw the first one and loved it.

So last month ended terribly for me with a lot of soreness and sickness, but I'm back to try again this month! I've got plans to hopefully join a gym this month to help combat the cold Midwestern winter or at least do some Wii Fit when I can't get outside so I'll make my goal 500 minutes.

Thanks to the Wine and Dine 10K, I've got 144 of those minutes already...yes, I know I'm cheating but that went into the goal making calculation for the month :laughing:

144/500

I have no interest in the Maleficent movie, especially since I never saw the first one. And as a matter of fact... I have never seen Sleeping Beauty!!! Or if I have, it has been a very long time and I don't really remember it...

I got 100 minutes today. I have been playing a video game a lot recently, so I just zone out playing it while I ride the bike. Haha.
180/600

Good Morning, all!
And congrats to softball chick and Elizabeth Smith on reaching Dinah Orange!! :tigger:

My walking time got cut a little short yesterday, so I only added 13 minutes, for 68/500.

The team stands at 810 minutes out of a now 7,800 minute goal, which means we've reached 10% and Alice Blue!! :cheer2: Go team!!

And today's "Tuesday Tip" - Did you now there are "Hidden Pascals" near the Tangled restrooms in the Magic Kingdom? It's a fun little scavenger hunt to do if you like to slow down and take in the details. They look like this:

and there are supposedly 10 to be found.

Did you now there are "Hidden Pascals" near the Tangled restrooms in the Magic Kingdom? It's a fun little scavenger hunt to do if you like to slow down and take in the details

I knew there was one but have never found one.

Adding 81 minutes from yesterday. Total is 137/900

I should get a decent amount of minutes today. I will workout at lunch and then we are hopefully walking, weather permitting, to vote this afternoon. The road to get to our polling place is all torn up right now and we are only maybe a mile from the place so we think it will be easier to walk. We have done it other years as well.

And today's "Tuesday Tip" - Did you now there are "Hidden Pascals" near the Tangled restrooms in the Magic Kingdom? It's a fun little scavenger hunt to do if you like to slow down and take in the details.

I love the Pascals by those bathrooms! My mom enjoys looking for them so we have often done so while waiting for the rest of the family to come out.

yesterday right after my husband and I finished our 2 mile run, we ran into our neighbors walking the park , really speed walking, so we walked with them for almost 2 laps.
80 minutes

132/500

Ooohhh I can’t wait for Malifecent!! Loved the first one!
Did some walking Sunday and finally got back to the gym today!!! It always feels good when you’re walking out!! I’m still struggling with jet lag - I was almost back to normal then we had to change the darn clocks. Ugh!!!
90/1000

Adding 80 minutes from riding my stationary bike again today (Wednesday). I missed yesterday, sadly. It got to be bed time and I realized I never did my exercise! It's going to be a little bit before it feels like habit again, I think.

260/600

Wednesday -- 60 Minutes
Thursday -- 0

Total -- 273/900

I am taking a few day off from working out and am just going to rest. I have been having horrible head pain to the point of not being able to move my head. I went to the doctor yesterday and I have an ear infection most likely from the horrible cold i had in October. I am on a steroid and an antibiotic which are making me sick to my stomach. I think I need to listen to my body and take a break. Monday I will be back at it and will make up my time.

90 minutes since last check in

325/1800

DD and I saw Maleficent the other day. It was wonderful and soooooo pretty during some parts.

I've never noticed the hidden Pascals! Now we need another WDW trip.

@BonnieF, we went through TWO time changes. The UK fell back one week before we did. That plus the jet lag has really messed us up more than I would have thought. We found it interesting that the UK changes before we do, though, so in a way, even though it feels kind of miserable, it was fun to experience.

@PollyannaMom, I'm thankful for Frozen and Tangled. Those two shows brought so much joy to my daughter, and if she's happy, I'm happy. She's older now so not as mesmerized by Elsa as she once was, but we have Frozen 2 down on the calendar already.

20 minutes since last post for me, 112/500,

And congrats to ljcrochet and piglet1979 on color changes!!

Team total is at 1,486 and 19%. (464 minutes to orange!)

And today's Friday Fashion - Disney Dresses -

There is a poster here who always has some cute pics in her trip reports with the Disney dresses worn by her and her sister:

https://www.disboards.com/threads/w...ew-10-31-the-epic-flood.3749515/post-60771812

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!