November, 2019: Where are you staying?

Nov 22-30th Pop (can't wait to ride the Skyliner) and Bonnet Creek
MVMCP Nov 24th
Hoop De Doo for Thanksgiving Dinner

Nov 23-27 at the Marriott Royal Palms with the large family. May add two days on property with just my husband and me at the end to see the holiday decorations; we've never been over the holidays!!

We are going from Nov. 5th to the 17th. Bucket list for me, getting to see the castle lit up. We bought tickets to two Christmas parties just because I want to see as much as I can. We are staying at Saratoga springs standard room the 5th to the 8th, the. Fort Wilderness cabins the 8th to the 10th, then back to Saratoga springs in a preferred room from the 10th to the 17th.

Pop Nov 27- Dec 1. We have some days left on our tickets so why not during Thanksgiving. LOL

Split Stay November 3-7 POR, November 7-8 ASMo.

It’s my first time at POR(or any moderate), so I’m super excited!

changed our resort stay we were at aoa but we are now booked at CSR same dates as previous planned November 16th to 23rd , Our 1st stay at this moderate!

I changed my reservations the other week -- I'm still doing Universal's Endless Summer Surfside Inn & Suites but from Nov 22-Nov 27, & then All-Star Sports from Nov 27-Dec 5th! (free dining included!)

Stay November 3-11 concerned about weather for pools.

I suppose it depends on exactly what the weather is the specific week you're there and what you consider warm enough to swim, but last year we were there November 3-8 and it was warm enough to swim by late morning. I think our week was warmer than average, and coming from near Washington DC (where the weather was in the '40's) 80's felt great for swimming.

Mid November at the Wilderness Lodge. Can't wait to get back home and try the new Storybook Dining. Not a big Snow White fan so hopefully it will still be worth it.

we will be there nov 4th-10th, half at Kidani village, then half at bonnet creek wyndham.

Anyone book a fireworks cruise for november?

Nov 11-18 at Pop of course. Seems we searched and explore all the options then book Pop, it's perfect for us. Super excited to ride the Skyliner, a bit of a flashback to the ones in Disneyland we rode years ago.

Nov 5-7 at Boardwalk (first time at this resort). Doing Hollywood Studios, Epcot Food and Wine, then Cape May character breakfast before heading home. :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!