We're currently booked for Nov. 30-Dec. 4, but contemplating a move to Nov. 10-15 for my son's 5th birthday. Either way, we'll be at Pop and excited about using the new gondolas! It's just the 2 of us, and will be our 3rd trip in 3 years. We will not do MVMCP, but will take full advantage of the low crowds on party days before hopping to another park! I was considering doing DDP for the first time, but we just don't eat a lot (usually only spend about $30/meal total for the 2 of us at QS) so it depends on whether I want to spend a lot of time doing TS.

Decided to make the move! We're booked Nov. 10-14 at Pop. Not going to do DDP after all, we're only going to do one TS (a big birthday dinner since we'll be there on his actual birthday). I do plan to add EMM at HS if they are still offering that (hoping to go before SW opens).

I still have the other trip booked too, just in case I change my mind, lol!

I’m jumping in! I literally just got back from WDW yesterday... I was there with my hubby and two teenage sons from 1/10-1/15, and my sister and I just booked a girls trip to Food & Wine from 11/6-11/11 at Port Orleans Riverside! Woo hoo!

I’m so excited! My sister-in-law didn’t think she could come with us in November, but now she can! Woo hoo! Now we are just waiting on my (adult) niece - she is starting her Master’s program this fall and doesn’t know what her class schedule will look like. We are hoping she’ll be able to join us, even if it’s just for a couple of days. I told her as long as I know before FP+ day, we are good. 98 more days until I can make ADR’s!

looks like we're back in for November! We were going to go early in the month but now looking at Thanksgiving week. We went in 2017 for Thanksgiving week and it was crowded but not as crazy as the first part of the month from the 2 years prior so hoping for good luck again!

After officially retiring from Disney after our last trip, I of course just booked another trip. :rolleyes1

This is all dependent on SGE. If it opens before or during our dates, I will cancel and slink back into retirement. Otherwise, here are our dates:

Pop Century 11/16-24.

I am really hoping the new Skyliner is up and running by then!

(I am planning on this being a huge surprise for my daughter for her senior year of high school, but we will see how that goes!)

After officially retiring from Disney after our last trip, I of course just booked another trip. :rolleyes1

This is all dependent on SGE. If it opens before or during our dates, I will cancel and slink back into retirement. Otherwise, here are our dates:

Pop Century 11/16-24.

I am really hoping the new Skyliner is up and running by then!

(I am planning on this being a huge surprise for my daughter for her senior year of high school, but we will see how that goes!)

I switched to POP mainly because we love it and saved $2000, but also SKYLINER!! :D

I switched to POP mainly because we love it and saved $2000, but also SKYLINER!! :D

I was honestly surprised it was still so easy to book! I figured people would be clamoring to stay at the Skyliner resorts and booking them early!

Just booked for November 20-29, 2019 at Music. TA is watching for a preferred room at Pop. Last trip was March 2016. Best part is going with our 2 oldest daughters and their family So fun with kids even though it was a good time when my sister and I went in 2015. The research, planning and countdown has officially begun.

We plan on going Thanksgiving week. No resort booked yet. Not sure if we are doing that are just staying at ds#2 apt

Trying to squeeze in a Nov trip... but it would have to be 2 weeks after our adult only October trip... so will probably be a hard sell...

Last edited:
Just booked today!!!!! 4th Jersey Week trip in a row. 2nd time doing it at Dolphin! 11/6 - 11/11. We will be there for the last weekend of F&W (probably, as well as the Swan/Dolphin's Food and Wine Classic!) Now if flights would go down!!!!

Yikes, just realized Thanksgiving is 11/28. So, we may go the week before, or I'm joining December for the week after (which is unlikely since that first week of December is usually Pop Warner week).
Pop Warner starts one week after thanksgiving I was told it starts December 7 this year. We are book 11-29 to 12-7 at sports preferred room regular dining plan.

Going solo again from Nov 22-Dec 5th!
Doing Universal first, from 22-28, then over to Pop for 28 through December 5th.

...Yes, I am switching on Thanksgiving day no less. I'll probably end up having my meal at Disney Springs that day!

Hello!
First timers from the UK. Staying from 8 November. 10 nights at AKL then 4 at US: RP.
There’s just two us of, married, mid-30s. We are on the DDP.

Fri 8th: Arrive mid-late afternoon. Check out resort, Boma dinner around 8pm.
Sat 9th: Hit Epcot pretty early (not worried about RD) and grab pastries at Les Halles. Explore/ride over the morning. Likely use FP on TT, Soarin’ abs Mission Space Green. Will try and fit Frozen in too if we can. Check out F&W booths from 11 for lunch and generally hang around WS till mid-afternoon. Then head over to DS (from Boardwalk - presumably we have to walk here to get the bus?) and do some shopping, drinks at JL Hangar bar, dinner at D’Burger etc. MK predicted late hours.
Sun 10th: Late Boma breakfast then hit AK. Try and get FP for FoP, EE and KS. Then try and get FP additions for anything else, including NRJ, river rapids etc then heading back to AKL to rest up/some pool time in PM and an early Saana dinner to try and get a sunset view. Then back to AK for Rivers of Light and for rides. MK has late night if we fancy it.
Mon 11th: early Crystal Palace breakfast to get early castle photos. FP for 7Dwarves, SpLM and maybe BTM. Be Our Guest lunch (late) then back to AKL for rest/pool time. Quick service dinner either at Mara or somewhere at AK.
Tues 12: early Boma breakfast, then over to Epcot for more WS and booth lunch. Rides. Will fast pass others we didn’t snag the first time. Tokyo Dining late-ish dinner around fireworks time. Check out the Boardwalk area.
Wed 13th: grab a snack at the Mara then hit HS. Plan FP for SDD and ToT. Not sure what else. Sci-fi diner for lunch, more rides then over to MK for Liberty Tree Tavern dinner and late night hours. Rides!
Thurs 14th: over to Epcot to see anything we haven’t yet. Snack breakfast. Bus over to PO later on (check out resort for potential other stay) and eat beignets. Over to DS for shopping/drinks then Chef Arts for later. Maybe catch a movie.
Fri 15th: snack breakfast at AK, any rides we haven’t done, revisit others. Lunch at Flame Tree and grab a drink (pongo pongo!)Then back to AKL for a rest and over to MK mid afternoon, QS dinner and hit Mickey’s Xmas Party. Considering dropping the QS and doing the Tony’s package. Lots of evening rides.
Sat 16th: Hit HS and have a QS lunch somewhere. More rides. Uncertain where to go in PM. Maybe AK or MK as it’s open late again. QS dinner anywhere.
Sun 17th: early morning Poly - Captn Cooke’s for Tonga toast. Explore Poly and maybe GF. Head over to Contemporary for Cali Grill brunch. Head to MK for some more rides/maybe watch fireworks from contemporary later that night.
Mon 18th: transfer day to royal Pacific. Either do morning in AK before transfer or transfer early and do Volcano Bay. CowFish for dinner.
Tues 19th: Early parks, concentrate on HP (both parks) with HP themed lunch. Do as much as possible. Fireworks if poss. Dinner at Orchid Court.
Wed 20th: hit parks again, do HP early and train in opposite direction. Do all the other attractions. Simpson’s area for lunch. Bubba Gumps for dinner.
Thurs 21st: Revisit anything at US we loved (likely HP). CowFish again if we liked it. Voodoo donuts!
Friday 22nd: Travel day (but not until late afternoon) so either hit the parks again or maybe Volcano Bay. Pack. Get sad.

Phew! That’s it. Any suggestions for changes? We keep varying what we do but this seems a good balance. Reason it’s more Epcot heavy at start is tail end of F&W!

Only uncertainties at the moment are:
Possibly extra magic hours at HS so we can hit SDD a half dozen times, maybe Tony’s during MVMCP, possibly a sunset safari. Other meals considered: Ohana’s (we keep hearing mixed reviews) and Jiko’s. Don’t mind paying some OOP. And should we be hitting MK during the day early on? It is predicted to have a lot of late nights while we are there and we are doing the Xmas party so I’m not sure if it’s needed.

Thanks in advance!

I'm posting here as my way of wishful thinking! Our trip was all booked then we were thrown a curveball that hubby has a conference IN DISNEY a couple of days leading into our trip. It's throwing some plans off - biggest being I now have to fly alone with the kids - but all in all there are some perks and we can save some money since his flight will be paid for and our first night we will stay with him.

BUT - now we lose a park day. So we will get three day park tickets and HOPE HOPE HOPE HOPE there will be an After Hours Event on one of the nights we are there. What are the chances???

November 7th - Thursday - will be a resort day - so REALLY hoping for an After Hours Event this day. MK most likely will have it's first Christmas Party, so that won't be an option. Any chance HS could have one?????? AK wouldn't be a draw for us.

Dipping my toes into this thread in hopes of manifesting a November trip pixiedust:

Planning for 11/2-11/5 with DD11 and DD8. Currently experiencing some life things but hopeful we will be on track by summer and I can give the girls (and myself!) a reprieve. :love:

Usually stay at POP but Sports seems to be a couple hundred dollars cheaper so may try it. Depending on whether Galaxy's Edge is open, we either do a 3 day ticket (MK/EP/HS) or 2 day (MK/EP). The latter if it is open as I'd rather not be part of the chaos. :rotfl2:

We missed our Aug trip last year and am planning for a bigger trip Aug '20 for my 45th, so this is really just to get our fix even if it's for a few days.

Oh, it I plan on making it a full surprise too!

I'm excited Galaxy's Edge will be opened but now worried if it will increase the crowds Thanksgiving week...
And I still need to know MVMCP dates to see how long after Thanksgiving I need to extend my trip :)

Going 11/2 - 11/9 with 2 1/2 and 4 year old grandaughters, 2 daughters and son-in-law. Staying at a 2 bedroom BLT. Mixed feelings on Galaxy's Edge. Super excited to go but it will drive larger crowds which will make it harder with the little ones. Can't wait. I think this is trip number 21!

Joining in! :)
Just booked for 11/25 - 11/29 at the Polynesian. Haven't been since 2015; we had to cancel the last 2 trips we had planned - I had 2 foot surgeries and they took a long time to heal to the place where I can do the amount of walking that Disney entails. We are so excited to be going back and can't wait to see all of the new things since our last trip!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!