So here’s a big question for everyone....after recent events; Will you be skylinering, or not? Curious to see if any changes will be made during the off line sessions over this week?

I’ll be using it to go to HS after my bday breakfast at Trattoria al Forno. I’m so excited to try it.

Well I snagged a PPO for Garden Grill. Not sure how to roll on this. We planned to go to Epcot that day anyway. I already have SciFi lunch and a Slinky FP booked for that day. I am trying to move the ADR, but no luck yet. Not sure it’s worth going to HS for those 2 things only when we have a very long day there earlier in the week.

We love GG and usually do it every trip.

Anyone want to weigh in?

We are big fans of PPO for Garden Grill, but I'm also not a fan of two table service meals that close together. It starts to feel like you're only eating on vacation. I'd personally just pick one meal, then decide if you feel like park hopping.

We are big fans of PPO for Garden Grill, but I'm also not a fan of two table service meals that close together. It starts to feel like you're only eating on vacation. I'd personally just pick one meal, then decide if you feel like park hopping.

Didn’t mean to be unclear! It’s definitely one or the other!

Well I snagged a PPO for Garden Grill. Not sure how to roll on this. We planned to go to Epcot that day anyway. I already have SciFi lunch and a Slinky FP booked for that day. I am trying to move the ADR, but no luck yet. Not sure it’s worth going to HS for those 2 things only when we have a very long day there earlier in the week.

We love GG and usually do it every trip.

Anyone want to weigh in?

We have GG PPO booked for Friday 11/29 then a 1:00 lunch at Via Napoli DD’s favorite. We planned to spend time visiting the countries and holiday booths.
We also have a 3:45 FP for SDD. Our plan is after our late lunch to take the boat over to HS then return by boat to finish the evening in Epcot.
We love taking the boat and look at it as breaking up the day.

We have GG PPO booked for Friday 11/29 then a 1:00 lunch at Via Napoli DD’s favorite. We planned to spend time visiting the countries and holiday booths.
We also have a 3:45 FP for SDD. Our plan is after our late lunch to take the boat over to HS then return by boat to finish the evening in Epcot.
We love taking the boat and look at it as breaking up the day.

11/29 is the day all of this would be happening for us. :)

The family seems to want to sleep in a bit, so the PPO may not happen. It's the 2nd to last day of our trip and I have us going kind of hard in the beginning. We do GG every single trip, so I felt nostalgic lol. It's so expensive, too. I'm going to hang on to it as long as I can. They might change their minds depending on how much we get done at Epcot 11/25.

We are surprising the kids with a box at the door in 1 week! They believe they find out about a trip 10 days before it happens (based on the first time we surprised them - and kept it going for the three other trips) I will have a letter, magic bands, an activity book from the hotel, a countdown, a printed itinerary, some food and wine booklets. Any other ideas to put in the box??

We are surprising the kids with a box at the door in 1 week! They believe they find out about a trip 10 days before it happens (based on the first time we surprised them - and kept it going for the three other trips) I will have a letter, magic bands, an activity book from the hotel, a countdown, a printed itinerary, some food and wine booklets. Any other ideas to put in the box??
Fun! Not sure how old they are, but maybe some pins to trade if they’re still into that?

Such fun! How old are your kids?

We surprised our kids a few years ago with a trip on Christmas. A lot of the gifts under the tree were Disney themed and then they opened the big gifts! I wrapped a carry on suitcase for each of them. They were fully packed with their clothes, some treats for the plane ride and a booklet that I printed at staples with the itinerary. It included all of the details and pictures of each ride and restaurant, etc...

They opened all of these gifts Christmas morning and our flight left at 3pm! They had a few hours to hang out, have a Christmas brunch and then head for the airport. My kids were 10, 12 and 15 at the time.

New Disney t-shirts or PJ’s? Special snacks for the trip there?

Totally debating our dining! We have free QSDP and we’re thinking of upgrading to the DDP but with our unpredictable 2 year old, being that scheduled with FPS and ADRs is tough to visualize. On the other hand, it would be great to meet so many characters without lines, greater variety of food options than doing straight quick service, and a few PPO ADRs are all tough to pass up. Ack! What to do!? If we end up not upgrading I’ll post here and on the Nov ADR thread before I cancel so others can possibly snag any ressies they’ve been looking for!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter