:welcome:

Definitely plan on Festival of the Holidays at Epcot. Also, Hollywood Studios has a lot of fun Christmas things going on. If you have a chance you should take a trip over to the Grand Floridian to see their tree and gingerbread house.

Enjoy!
I will be attending Festival if the Holidays cause I want all those cookies lol. Yeah I planned on visiting the resorts. I have been watching countless amounts of YouTube videos about all of the resorts and thing to eat and do. Having a hard time figuring out what days I want to dedicate to what parks. Any suggestions on that?

I'll be there the week of Veterans Day, and there are parties on 4 of my 5 days there! I don't mind, party days are low crowd days. But I'll definitely be avoiding MK on 11/13, it will be a madhouse.
Trying to educate myself about the Christmas Party and when to attend. I am wondering why you say November 13 will be a madhouse?

I found out yesterday that my niece can definitely join our girls trip to F&W, which is 11/6-11/11! I’m also glad that they extended the festival dates so we’re not there on the last weekend. Now I’m toying with the idea of MVMCP tickets for the first party on the 8th. My sister-in-law turns 50 in a few weeks and she doesn’t want a party right now, so that may be a nice way to celebrate her milestone birthday, albeit late.

I also booked an impromptu three day solo trip to F&G 4/29-5/1 since my first ever annual pass is burning a hole in my pocket, and my now sis has decided to come with me! And she bought her first ever annual pass too, which means we’ll probably plan a January trip before mine expires! Yippee! My hubby knows we have started a continuous cycle of trips since we will inevitably want to renew our annual passes with the discounted rate... he’s right - let the fun begin!

Trying to educate myself about the Christmas Party and when to attend. I am wondering why you say November 13 will be a madhouse?
There are 4 parties that week, so everyone who wants to see the fireworks will go to MK that day. It will be beyond packed!

I will be attending Festival if the Holidays cause I want all those cookies lol. Yeah I planned on visiting the resorts. I have been watching countless amounts of YouTube videos about all of the resorts and thing to eat and do. Having a hard time figuring out what days I want to dedicate to what parks. Any suggestions on that?

I don't really have a set pattern on how we pick park days. I usually plan around special events and Flight of Passage FP. Some people like to avoid EMH. Some people like to attend EMH. It's all personal preference.

Looking at spending a few nights after the park at Trader Sams. Any pointers on what time to show up or if it’s super packed and if there any other place like Trader Sams a person can unwind and have some good conversation?

So bummed about MMRR being delayed until Spring 2020. I was so hoping we'd get to ride it in November. :sad2:

I am, too! I was looking forward to riding MMRR. Because we're assuming that HS will have extended hours and extra EMHs, we were planning to hop to HS on the night MK closes at 4:30 and also go there on our departure day, when we need to go to the park that opens earliest to make it worth it. Now I'm both bummed we'll miss out and nervous about what that will mean for HS crowds. I wish Disney would release hours, info about how they're handling GE, and fall special event dates already. It's so hard to plan when everything feels like an unknown.

Hi all!

I'll be there Nov 2nd-5th for the Wine & Dine 1/2 Marathon and the F&W Festival! This will be my 3rd RunDisney event and I'm super excited! Also hoping to snag a Cali Grill brunch reservation for after the race, I won't feel at all bad about stuffing myself with food and mimosas :rotfl:

This is the first time I've ever had an AP, and I have no idea when/if I'll get one again, so I'm trying to milk it for all it's worth. I upgraded to it in Dec, was there for a week in Feb, have two long weekends planned in July, and then this Nov trip. I can't wait! :hyper:

Hello all! I just remembered these monthly threads existed!

So I booked a couple of weeks ago to go back at last!! 14th-24th November, staying at All-Star Music! All going to plan, since i have three assignments left, 2019 is the year I finally graduate from University! I'm 27, it's taken me 9 years to get my degree, and that period has included lots of issues, struggles with mental health etc. So this is kind of a huge graduation present to myself.

It's going to be my first solo Disney trip as well! I am super excited to be able to do what I want, when I want to do it! I'm gonna try and get something DIS-related to wear, so if you see me around please come and say hi, I love meeting new people!

As for plans.... well I have none yet. That's dependent on some other factors. I want to try and take some time to volunteer at GKTW so once I've arranged that I can slot everything else in! I'm also waiting to see how SWGE pans out. I know next to nothing about Star Wars, but I am aiming to watch the movies before I go so I at least have some context for what I'm looking at. The immersiveness of it all makes me excited, so I've decided to embrace it instead of avoiding it, and enjoy being able to experience a huge part of Disney Parks history in the first few months of opening.

Hi everyone! We're booked at CBR Nov 23-29. It'll be me (Kerry/30/business analyst), DH (Trey/29/software engineer), and DD (Clare/2/pooper).

I went to college in Daytona Beach, so day trips over to the World were common, and my family went every 1-3 years growing up. My last trip was in 2014 with my brother and my cousin. Trey is less into the Magic; his last trip was when he was 16. This is Clare's first trip, and she's absolutely obsessed with Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, and Pluto. She hates Donald. Idk.

I'm currently having a conundrum; I thought Festival of the Holidays started Nov 28, but it's the 29, which is when I was planning on driving home. I could add a day to the end without taking more vacation time, but I'm not sure if the added cost is worth it. We went through a travel agent, so I'll probably ask her to price out what it'd be to stay the extra day; just not sure if it'll be something I'm willing to pay! To add onto it, DH and I are trying for a second child, so I'll hopefully be pregnant when we go, so no fun hard ciders or eggnogs for me. My first pregnancy was uncomplicated and I'm healthy, so I'm not concerned about the walking or long hours; can anyone speak to Festival of the Holidays and whether it's worth an extra park day?

Hi all!

I'll be there Nov 2nd-5th for the Wine & Dine 1/2 Marathon and the F&W Festival! This will be my 3rd RunDisney event and I'm super excited! Also hoping to snag a Cali Grill brunch reservation for after the race, I won't feel at all bad about stuffing myself with food and mimosas :rotfl:

This is the first time I've ever had an AP, and I have no idea when/if I'll get one again, so I'm trying to milk it for all it's worth. I upgraded to it in Dec, was there for a week in Feb, have two long weekends planned in July, and then this Nov trip. I can't wait! :hyper:

Same for me - I have my first AP, too! Went with my hubby and sons in January, have a girls trip to F&W scheduled 11/6-11/11, and my sis and I leave tomorrow morning for a quick three day trip to F&G. My AP expires in January so I’m thinking I’ll squeeze one more in right after the holiday. Gotta get my moneys worth!

Southwest moved the release date for November flights.

We are currently accepting air reservations through November 2, 2019. On May 29, 2019 we will open our schedule for sale through January 5, 2020. This date is subject to change! Please check back frequently.
Thanks for posting this. I’ve heard prices are going to really rise for the fall because of the Boeing thing, but hopefully not too much. Hoping for a good deal.

Hi!! Just booked our stay for Dapper Days! We’ll be there November 13-18. Love those Dapper Day rates!! We can’t wait to see all the Christmas decorations!

Does anyone know when the parks usually put up decorations? I figured Magic Kingdom would have their’s up early November but wondered about the other parks.

Forgot to add that we are staying at the Polynesian!

Last edited:
Had anyone seen the November EMH schedule? My friend looked on her KtP app which was up through 11/14 but I wanted to see if his schedule can be corroborated. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!