November 2020 Discount Watch

Targeting early to mid November as well. Was thinking of a split stay, but potential discounts would certainly impact my decision making!

Booked for the 20th thru the 29th on a bounce back, but it wasn't very good. I think I got a discount of 3 nights out of the 9. Hoping for a better discount!

We've booked for 3 families the week of Thanksgiving hoping and crossing our fingers for free dining

Last edited:
We're staying Nov 28-Dec 5. So far I haven't been able to get rooms booked because CBR only has Pirate Rooms available. It's making me think a discount for us is unlikely. We really want CBR, but I'll try to be flexible if a good discount comes out.

When do the fall discounts typically come out? I think I heard somewhere around June. We are going 11/13-11/22. Really hoping for some sort of discount.

We are going in November. Can we book a room now and then call to apply a discount when available? We qualify for military or AP rates. Thanks!

Yes, Zemmer. I booked last year on a bounce back for this November, but I only got the discount for 2 days of a 9 day trip. I will be watching as well to try and get a better deal.

I have been on the disney site and it does appear slim pickings for mid November when we are going. So not sure if this is due to people having to reschedule trips far enough out that a cancelled trip is not likely- or people are just choosing to go at this time. I seem to feel it is due to all the people trying to reschedule their trip. I am really hoping for some type of discount. My daughter is a Florida resident so hoping either we can get a discount there or free dining would be amazing. It is quite interesting to say the least how this is playing out.

We are going in November. Can we book a room now and then call to apply a discount when available? We qualify for military or AP rates. Thanks!
I booked our Nov. trip in Feb. and got the military discount (30%). I would call now to see if the discount is available for your Nov. trip. If not, you can book rack rate now and call every week to see if you can get the military rate or other discount that may come out in the fall. .

Joining in! We currently have a May trip, but that's likely not happening, so DD and I are looking at 2nd week in November. Hoping for a discount, we're also eligible for military rates which I still have to call about in a few days once things settle down from the April cancelations since the closure announcement.

Hope everyone finds some good discounts for their dates! :)

I'm joining in too. I want to make a backup plan in case our August trip doesn't happen. Currently have 25% off at AKL - would love something similar the first week in November but doubt that will happen.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!