November 2020 Discount Watch

I just booked our flights. I also have our resort booked so I’m hoping to add a discount. Now I’m wondering what clothes to take mid November?
We went mid-late November in 2018. The first 2 days were chillier and we wore pants and sweatshirts. The last 2 days were really hot and we were sweating in shorts and t-shirt. So check the forecast before you leave!

We went mid-late November in 2018. The first 2 days were chillier and we wore pants and sweatshirts. The last 2 days were really hot and we were sweating in shorts and t-shirt. So check the forecast before you leave!
Ok so it can go either way. Thanks!

Our trips are the week before and the week of Thanksgiving. The last two trips, I have worn capris and t-shirts every day and a light jacket for the cooler morning and evenings. My husband wore shorts and tshirts every day but took along a hoodie in case he got cool in the evenings.
Ok thank you! I was hoping I could wear t shirts because I got a few new Disney ones.

I'm hearing rumors that there may possibly be a October through December special offer released.
Mickeystoontown are you safe from the hurricane? I remember your from Louisiana from reading your trip reports. I hope you and your family are in a safe place.

Mickeystoontown are you safe from the hurricane? I remember your from Louisiana from reading your trip reports. I hope you and your family are in a safe place.

Thank you for asking! We had some pretty bad weather here today. We have two trees and lots of limbs down in our yard. Mama has a tree on her house but, thankfully,it doesn't appear to have done much damage. I was a nervous wreck pretty much all day today.

Thank you for asking! We had some pretty bad weather here today. We have two trees and lots of limbs down in our yard. Mama has a tree on her house but, thankfully,it doesn't appear to have done much damage. I was a nervous wreck pretty much all day today.
Oh I’m so glad to hear you’re all ok! When they said it was hitting Louisiana you were the first one I thought of.

Last edited:

Well I’m disappointed. I’m from Ohio and bought our 4 day tickets from undercover tourist. I’m guessing I can’t make it a package for the 500.00 off for the 4 day deal?

Thanks for the heads up!! I was able to use the discount and upgrade our 2 rooms to preferred at Pop for a difference of $2.65!!

I'm not able to apply the Louisiana resident offer to my reservation because we have ten day tickets. It only applies to those with 2 to 7 day tickets. UGH! Would have saved me $450 if applied.

I'm not able to apply the Louisiana resident offer to my reservation because we have ten day tickets. It only applies to those with 2 to 7 day tickets. UGH! Would have saved me $450 if applied.
I would suggest you try calling. Maybe the CM can work some magic for you.

Awesome! I had to book an extra day for a late November trip and with the discount, it's $200 cheaper than what I had booked before.

I would suggest you try calling. Maybe the CM can work some magic for you.

Oh I did. I called and after an hour and two minutes and a transfer to guest services, they could not apply the discount. I'm not giving up though as I know that they can add days to the 7 day tickets. I've done it for some reservations already.

Finally got the Passholder code to work. Got Yacht club for $360 a night to cover my first two nights before our Bay Lake Tower. As much as I love Pop, I can’t wait to use Stormalong Bay.

FYI, I was able to apply the "Magic Is Here" discount that says it's for 4 nights/4 days to our booking, which was only 3 nights, with a 2-day pass. Saved $100 on our Pop Century reservation. Everynlittle bit helps! Especially on these short getaway/bonus trips!

FYI, I was able to apply the "Magic Is Here" discount that says it's for 4 nights/4 days to our booking, which was only 3 nights, with a 2-day pass. Saved $100 on our Pop Century reservation. Everynlittle bit helps! Especially on these short getaway/bonus trips!
Nice!! Save $$ and get those extra days :)

Edited; I quoted a post with this quote by accident from another thread.

Last edited:
Oh I did. I called and after an hour and two minutes and a transfer to guest services, they could not apply the discount. I'm not giving up though as I know that they can add days to the 7 day tickets. I've done it for some reservations already.

They will not book this offer with more than 7 days of tickets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!