November 2020 family of 6

tosha25italia

Earning My Ears
Planning for November 2020, want a 2 BR suite - what's the best bet for reserving? I've read about David's reserving 11 months in advance, and then have been recommended to use a planner, they say they can't look until 8 months in advance and will be limited.
Sounds like the planner goes through Disney, and more wiggle room if we have to make any changes, versus David's site - is all due up front, and no cancellations?

Yes, booking directly through WDW (or through a TA who would book through WDW) will give you more flexibility in terms of changes and cancellations. You would also get daily housekeeping if you book through WDW. We book 1- and 2-bedroom villas frequently and I always book through WDW directly. I want to be able to change and/or cancel my reservation with as little penalty as possible. Which resort are you interested in?

Yes, booking directly through WDW (or through a TA who would book through WDW) will give you more flexibility in terms of changes and cancellations. You would also get daily housekeeping if you book through WDW. We book 1- and 2-bedroom villas frequently and I always book through WDW directly. I want to be able to change and/or cancel my reservation with as little penalty as possible. Which resort are you interested in?

Bay Lake Tower.

We have the most wonderful travel agent (she's free) through the DVC rental store. She is patient, kind, so so knowledgeable, quick to respond, thorough and generally just a pleasure to work with. I could send her your information if you are interested. She would be able to give you a quote any time less than 11 months out.

The down side of renting points is that you don't get daily housekeeping and about 80% is due upon booking and a smaller portion is due closer to the vacation and there is a strict cancellation policy (although you can buy their insurance). The positive sides are huge monetary savings.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter