November 2020

Just got the official email about the Rise change. I might have missed it on the webpage but this cracked me up since it basically says, we don't want crowds LOL

"For people who receive a later boarding time or are waiting for the second round of virtual queue inventory, we encourage them to take their time in getting to the park. Go back to sleep, have breakfast, check out the pool and relax a bit before journeying over to Disney's Hollywood Studios."

Also, this is a big change, not sure how I feel about this part...we always have 2 or 3 phones trying.

"Please keep in mind, only one Guest per traveling party should attempt to enroll in virtual queue. Multiple Guests and devices attempting to enroll the same party could complicate securing a boarding group. As a reminder, in order to be eligible for the 2 p.m. virtual queue enrollment, all Guests in a party must already be inside Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
I did think that was funny. Please don't come and make a big crowd, ok? You can buy a whole day's ticket, but don't use it, actually. :earboy2:

November group! Opinions please:
We are trying to decide between a 1:35pm lunch at CRT or a 7:55pm dinner at CRT. Both are Sunday Nov 22nd. Park hours are 9am-9pm. I won't give our thoughts just yet as I'd like to hear anyone's opinion on which they would choose between those 2. Look forward to all the various input!
I would do the lunch. It is a good break for midday, mask break, and resting.

November group! Opinions please:
We are trying to decide between a 1:35pm lunch at CRT or a 7:55pm dinner at CRT. Both are Sunday Nov 22nd. Park hours are 9am-9pm. I won't give our thoughts just yet as I'd like to hear anyone's opinion on which they would choose between those 2. Look forward to all the various input!

We changed a dinner ressie to a lunch ressie when we saw that the park is open until 9... more time to enjoy MK all lit up in the evening, which is our favorite time in the park!

I ended up switching at least one night to beach club and now have left over points that will expire. Anyone know how to list for rent, they did not allow me to on here since I dont have 50 posts.

I really enjoy having a November group. It is fun to read about everyone else's plans and have that same excitement level!! However in the last few days, I am getting a little nervous over the spike of cases nationally...is anyone concerned about Walt Disney World fully shutting down again??? I know no one can predict the future, but I was interested in people's thoughts. Sometimes if you just discuss something and say it out loud it gives you a better perspective. I am not sure I can handle another cancelled vacation, but of course it is what it is. I appreciate your thoughts!

s anyone concerned about Walt Disney World fully shutting down again???
I totally get your concerns :) But I'm not concerned especially before our Nov. trips! They opened with Florida at higher #'s than they have now; we just need to stay positive!
A couple firsts for us this November (holidays and childless). It is just a long weekend, but still excited!
Yay for adult only trips! We started doing them in 2016 and now we go multiple times a year with the kids only coming like once a year lol. Enjoy!

I totally get your concerns :) But I'm not concerned especially before our Nov. trips! They opened with Florida at higher #'s than they have now; we just need to stay positive!

Yay for adult only trips! We started doing them in 2016 and now we go multiple times a year with the kids only coming like once a year lol. Enjoy!
Ha! As much as I’ve enjoyed taking the kiddos through the years, this might be our new goal. :)

I really enjoy having a November group. It is fun to read about everyone else's plans and have that same excitement level!! However in the last few days, I am getting a little nervous over the spike of cases nationally...is anyone concerned about Walt Disney World fully shutting down again??? I know no one can predict the future, but I was interested in people's thoughts. Sometimes if you just discuss something and say it out loud it gives you a better perspective. I am not sure I can handle another cancelled vacation, but of course it is what it is. I appreciate your thoughts!
Not concerned Disney will close, but I am concerned about rising cases. Still weighing our decision for November. I also look at the hospitalizations in areas and deaths.

Way late in joining this thread! My DH and I leave Thursday for a last minute trip to WDW. It will be our first kid free trip to WDW since our honeymoon 23 years ago. Every vacation that I planned this year has been scrapped. My DH felt bad for me and told me to book a short trip to Disney. Gotta love him for indulging me!! I will report any info I can when we get home.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter