Official November 2021!

Beachmom0317

DIS Veteran
I didn’t see a thread for November 2021 so I figured I’d start one! We were scheduled to go this November 2020- but as my kids are littles and loooove parades, fireworks, character meals and character M&G...so 2020 just wasn’t happening lol

So November 2021 it is! Christmas decorations! Normalcy?! I hope so! We’ll be going the week before Thanksgiving :-) Hope Christmas decorations will be up! We own DVC at Copper Creek so we’ll be staying at the lodge. Follow along as we excitedly watch for everything we know and love to reopen!

Like many, we have canceled our trip for this November and are now eagerly awaiting to book for November 2021. Typically we go the week before Thanksgiving and really enjoy it but for various reasons (we are a big group) the week after Thanksgiving might work better for most of us in 2021. I know next year is a tough year to predict crowds, but how is the week after Thanksgiving typically?

Waiting for them to open dates myself. Planning week before Thanksgiving to finally see those Christmas decorations and celebrate my son turning 13!

Like many, we have canceled our trip for this November and are now eagerly awaiting to book for November 2021. Typically we go the week before Thanksgiving and really enjoy it but for various reasons (we are a big group) the week after Thanksgiving might work better for most of us in 2021. I know next year is a tough year to predict crowds, but how is the week after Thanksgiving typically?
Last year we arrived in WDW Saturday of Thanksgiving weekend and had dinner at DS which was mobbed. By Sunday crowds dropped considerably and we had a great week. Thanksgiving was late last year so our trip was really the first week in December which we have done a few times and love.

We picked mid-November for our 2021 trip with hopes it’ll be warm enough to swim! We love early December but sometimes it’s in the 60s which is too chilly for me to swim

We've been booked since May for November 2021. We booked literally a week before it was taken off sale.

Doing 7-nights at All Star Movies and then 7-nights over at Universal to change it up a bit this time!
Gutted that our (paid for) dining plan was removed but I remain hopeful they'll be back by then - if not, then I'll really need to reign it in on our choices.
Also not even sure if ASM will be reopen by then - saw something on Facebook that suggested they had been told by a CM that it won't reopen in 2021 at all.. which is fine, I'll get an upgrade but I really don't want Pop, I specifically chose ASM over Pop as I don't like the theming there.

We entered 'the 300s' on our countdown yesterday- very exciting!

We've been booked since May for November 2021. We booked literally a week before it was taken off sale.

Doing 7-nights at All Star Movies and then 7-nights over at Universal to change it up a bit this time!
Gutted that our (paid for) dining plan was removed but I remain hopeful they'll be back by then - if not, then I'll really need to reign it in on our choices.
Also not even sure if ASM will be reopen by then - saw something on Facebook that suggested they had been told by a CM that it won't reopen in 2021 at all.. which is fine, I'll get an upgrade but I really don't want Pop, I specifically chose ASM over Pop as I don't like the theming there.

We entered 'the 300s' on our countdown yesterday- very exciting!
We are finally at 398 days! Under 400! It’ll be exciting following along the next year as things reopen

So exciting!

Saw a lot of people on Facebook rebooking their holidays yesterday to take advantage of the free nights and $200 gift card - I hope something similar is released for 26th September onwards, with my dining being removed, a gift card would be lovely to put towards food.
Still seeing a lot of stuff about All Stars not reopening for 2021 though so who knows where I'll end up!

391 days to go!!

Did it? I've just looked and can't seen anything past September 2021.
I did ask Charter Travel (who I'm booked with) and they said it will be within the next week though so we can see if its worth making changes to our booking :D

Did it? I've just looked and can't seen anything past September 2021.
I did ask Charter Travel (who I'm booked with) and they said it will be within the next week though so we can see if its worth making changes to our booking :D
Maybe it depends on the resort? I was unable to book a room at WL but I was able to in the FW cabin for November 2021.

I was able to change a sept 2021 pop res I had as a place older to poly nov 13-20 2021 this morning. So excited!

I was able to change a sept 2021 pop res I had as a place older to poly nov 13-20 2021 this morning. So excited!
How exciting!
Did that include the free night offer and a gift card?
Just waiting for my TA to get back in touch now.

Can see the Fall 2021 holidays now - can see that the free night and gift card is only up to 12th September though.

No All Stars coming up for November dates.

No no deals yet. I’m hoping they’ll come though and I can add them at some point. 🤞🏻
Literally just had an email from my agent to say the same and just that changing to Pop would be an additional £197 - we’ll likely get changed there for nothing anyway if All Stars doesn’t reopen so I’ve said no thanks 😂

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter