Official November 2021!

So bummed, I didn't check the last few days and Ft Wilderness is completely booked. Hubby said just book for the following week and we'll pull the kids from school. But we'll keep checking back to double check

Does anyone feel "weird" that we can't really make any plans (even tentative ones)? All my other trips, at least I could look around and get some basic ideas, plans, but who knows what WDW will look like in a year?

Hi All! I had a May 2021 that I moved to June 2021 and now we are booked Thanksgiving week. LOL.

We've been twice for Thanksgiving and it's really our favorite time to go, so here we are! We are booked 11/20-11/27 at Gran Destino.

I'm hoping that things are looking better for fireworks and such by then.

Hi All! I had a May 2021 that I moved to June 2021 and now we are booked Thanksgiving week. LOL.

We've been twice for Thanksgiving and it's really our favorite time to go, so here we are! We are booked 11/20-11/27 at Gran Destino.

I'm hoping that things are looking better for fireworks and such by then.

We have also been there for the same week about 3 or 4 times and love it! We are coming in the day before you and hope they have MVMCP. Also hoping they are able to have the Candlelight Processional and fhe storytellers. Where do you usually have dinner? Boma is our favorite. They have a nice mix of their regular food plus Thanksgiving food. We make an early dinner ADR before it gets crowded. By the way along with my hometown NFL team the Saints are also a favorite. Drew is such a class act.

We have also been there for the same week about 3 or 4 times and love it! We are coming in the day before you and hope they have MVMCP. Also hoping they are able to have the Candlelight Processional and fhe storytellers. Where do you usually have dinner? Boma is our favorite. They have a nice mix of their regular food plus Thanksgiving food. We make an early dinner ADR before it gets crowded. By the way along with my hometown NFL team the Saints are also a favorite. Drew is such a class act.

In 2017 we had dinner at Garden Grill and last year it was Tusker House. Both were good, but kind of chaotic, so we will be looking for something a little calmer next year. We LOVED being in AK for Thanksgiving Day, so I made a park pass for it.

Yes Drew is the best of the best all around. We are going to miss him so much when he retires. He brought us back to life after Katrina.

The first time we ever went this week we did Trail’s End and it was a nightmare. They were so busy it took 45 minutes to an hour after our ADR time to be seated and they did not refilll food very quickly and we were squeezed in tight. Ever since have done Boma and it has been great! We did our park pass for AK on Thanksgiving as well! We will be there another day that week but since Pandora opened I like to have 1 day to hopefully get a FP for FOP and the other day a FP for Navi. Prior to COVID we had talked about taking a short trip to NO to see a game while DB is still around. I think we are out of luck unless he decides to play for another 2-3 years.

The first time we ever went this week we did Trail’s End and it was a nightmare. They were so busy it took 45 minutes to an hour after our ADR time to be seated and they did not refilll food very quickly and we were squeezed in tight. Ever since have done Boma and it has been great! We did our park pass for AK on Thanksgiving as well! We will be there another day that week but since Pandora opened I like to have 1 day to hopefully get a FP for FOP and the other day a FP for Navi. Prior to COVID we had talked about taking a short trip to NO to see a game while DB is still around. I think we are out of luck unless he decides to play for another 2-3 years.

I know! I promised my daughter we would take her to see Drew play in person this year and now this. I'm grateful that I got to see him play, but she's never even been to the Superdome. :(

I know! I promised my daughter we would take her to see Drew play in person this year and now this. I'm grateful that I got to see him play, but she's never even been to the Superdome. :(

How old is your daughter? We don’t have any kids unless you count our rescue dog.

I was hoping to come this spring and check out their princess themed rooms! I hope it opens in 2021 such a cute and peaceful resort
Are you talking about a royal room or something different? We stayed in a RR and loved being in the mansion section and the location was great.

We're booked for November now also (rescheduled from October this year). Now to just wait a year and see what things will look like..!

This is the first trip in a long time we haven't rented DVC points, but I do NOT want to lose money on nonrefundable lodgings again. So we'll be at CBR... I haven't stayed there before, which is always fun. I looked at Riviera first but I just can't swallow rack rate for how long I want to be there this time..! We're planning on 9 days, whereas usually our trips are just a long weekend. Gotta make up for missing a year after all..! :rotfl2:

We're booked for November now also (rescheduled from October this year). Now to just wait a year and see what things will look like..!

This is the first trip in a long time we haven't rented DVC points, but I do NOT want to lose money on nonrefundable lodgings again. So we'll be at CBR... I haven't stayed there before, which is always fun. I looked at Riviera first but I just can't swallow rack rate for how long I want to be there this time..! We're planning on 9 days, whereas usually our trips are just a long weekend. Gotta make up for missing a year after all..! :rotfl2:
That’s awesome! I think CBR looks fun, we had a great meal at Sebastians last year! Also can’t beat having the skyliner right there. And you can easily go and visit riviera without paying the high prices! ;-)

I am anxious to hear reports from Space 220. I am now thinking of making that our 1st choice for Thanksgiving dinner. I don't care about the traditional food. I just want to eat in SPACE. :rotfl2:

So bummed, I didn't check the last few days and Ft Wilderness is completely booked. Hubby said just book for the following week and we'll pull the kids from school. But we'll keep checking back to double check
Its was booked fast. Halloween was booked in like the forst 30 mins.

So that brings me to november 3 -12, so im here all booked up and ready to go! Only over a year away, lol.

I am anxious to hear reports from Space 220. I am now thinking of making that our 1st choice for Thanksgiving dinner. I don't care about the traditional food. I just want to eat in SPACE. :rotfl2:

I thought you are booked for AK and if we are still not allowed more than 1 park per day you would not be able to go to Epcot for dinner. I hope that changes we bought park hoppers just in case. We want to have a lunch at Space 220 on one of our Epcot days.

I thought you are booked for AK and if we are still not allowed more than 1 park per day you would not be able to go to Epcot for dinner. I hope that changes we bought park hoppers just in case. We want to have a lunch at Space 220 on one of our Epcot days.

We also still have park hoppers.. I had to pay a couple hundred more to move them from before September to November also. If they aren't going to allow hopping I do wish they would have taken that into account when I changed my dates and figured out how much more I owed. :headache:

I switched the park pass to Epcot. It’s easy to do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts