November-23-2018-7-Night-Bahamian-cruise-out-of-Galveston

First time Disney Cruiser. Going with my family, and 2 sets of grandparents. We do want to participate in the Fish Extender. I feel a bit overwhelmed and lost. (Plus I will have to post 9 more times to be able to send a PM I guess. :))

First time Disney Cruiser. Going with my family, and 2 sets of grandparents. We do want to participate in the Fish Extender. I feel a bit overwhelmed and lost. (Plus I will have to post 9 more times to be able to send a PM I guess. :))
:welcome: Like I said on page 1, all the action is on another social media site. Feel free to ask any questions about the FE, I will try to answer.

I am very new to all of this and we are getting ready to leave on our 2nd Disney cruise in a couple weeks. I wanted to sign my family up for the FEs for this cruise but am not sure how all of this works. Is it too late for us to participate? We have 4 rooms altogether (10 people).

Thanks,

I am very new to all of this and we are getting ready to leave on our 2nd Disney cruise in a couple weeks. I wanted to sign my family up for the FEs for this cruise but am not sure how all of this works. Is it too late for us to participate? We have 4 rooms altogether (10 people).

Thanks,
Unfortunately the FE never generated interest here and has been closed on the other site as well. You could post your info on the other site and maybe some cruisers will pixie dust your rooms. I wouldn't bother posting anything else here as I am pretty sure I am the only one who checks in.

No interest from me on FE, but we just added this cruise as a last minute decision. Wow! I’m such a planner, this is a little nerve racking to have been planning a cruise in March to now going on our first in just 9 days. Wish me luck! I’ve already heard the gingerbread house craft is being downgraded to cookies....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter