November 24th, 2018 6-Night Eastern Caribbean Cruise from New York to San Juan

Any more joining the cruise?

I just booked Palo for the first night. We definitely want to watch as we sail away from NYC. :boat:

Any interest in a Candy/Local Snack Exchange?

87 days until sailing :boat:

Has anyone decided on excursions?

Any interest in a Local Candy/Snack Exchange?

My sister will be driving us to the port. We are not going to spend time in NYC. What about others??

It’s awfully quiet here!

Any interest in a Local Candy/ Snack Exchange?

Spending time in Puerto Rico? We are! Just one night, though.

39 days:boat:

It will be a small exchange...anyone up for local Candy/Snack Exchange?

My wife and I are on this cruise and on the Tortola day we currently have the Jost Van Dyke excursion planned, but it seems like a poor value compared to private charters. We found that $125 seems to be the pp rate for an awesome day snorkeling around the islands. Many of the companies offering this are already full, but we found a reputable one and booked. The company claims that they need 10 people or it may be canceled. If anyone reading this board is looking to get a better value for Tortola excursion I would love to have more people on ours to ensure that we get to the 10 required. PM me for details is you have any interest. This would be for Wed Nov 28 in Tortola BVI

My wife and I are on this cruise and on the Tortola day we currently have the Jost Van Dyke excursion planned, but it seems like a poor value compared to private charters. We found that $125 seems to be the pp rate for an awesome day snorkeling around the islands. Many of the companies offering this are already full, but we found a reputable one and booked. The company claims that they need 10 people or it may be canceled. If anyone reading this board is looking to get a better value for Tortola excursion I would love to have more people on ours to ensure that we get to the 10 required. PM me for details is you have any interest. This would be for Wed Nov 28 in Tortola BVI
Are you planning a snorkeling day exclusively, or will you be at a beach for part of the day?

If anyone was lurking, tomorrow is boarding day! Happy travels to all coming aboard!!

Bobbi

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter