November 3rd, 2018 7-Night Bahamian Cruise from New York

Traffic is the big reason we decided to stay the night at the hotel and let them do the driving to the port. Figure they know the traffic and can get us to the port without any issues of getting lost like we would. :goodvibes I am guessing leaving the hotel around 10:00 should get us to the port around 10:30-11:00 with traffic for a 11:30 port arrival time.

I have a few Disney family car decals I can add to the FE gifts.

Does anyone have a dog or two? I have two Disney dog decals I can include.

I also have two baby girl decals and one baby boy decal if anyone is interested.

The dog and baby decals are from this pack. They are the top three decals pictured.
11255418_hi

We have a dog!!! :earboy2:

Traffic is the big reason we decided to stay the night at the hotel and let them do the driving to the port. Figure they know the traffic and can get us to the port without any issues of getting lost like we would. :goodvibes I am guessing leaving the hotel around 10:00 should get us to the port around 10:30-11:00 with traffic for a 11:30 port arrival time.

The earliest time we could sign up for check-in was 12:00-12:30, but I think we got there early last time and were able to get on! Hoping we can again!

What time are you arriving on Friday? We are still planning to go to the hotel Friday too!!

The earliest time we could sign up for check-in was 12:00-12:30, but I think we got there early last time and were able to get on! Hoping we can again!

What time are you arriving on Friday? We are still planning to go to the hotel Friday too!!

We plan to pick up DS from school at 1:00 Friday so he only gets a tardy not an absence for the day and then it is about a 2hr drive to the hotel. So about 3:00-4:00 hotel arrival. :goodvibes

We plan to pick up DS from school at 1:00 Friday so he only gets a tardy not an absence for the day and then it is about a 2hr drive to the hotel. So about 3:00-4:00 hotel arrival. :goodvibes

We'll probably be doing about the same!! Were in South Jersey so our drive is about the same!!

If anyone else would like personalization on the FE gifts we are giving out, please let me know. I'm hoping to finish up our gifts within the next week (before the craziness of packing and Halloween activities starts)!:-)

ksjdfn80.jpg

:rainbow: :welcome: :rainbow:

We’re happy you can join us on this cruise!
Hopefully you can join our Fish Exchange too!

I’m so looking forward to this cruise since it will be my first cruise out of NY. My last four cruises have all been out of Port Canaveral. This will also be the last ship I need to complete being on all four Disney ships. :goodvibes

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

OFFICIAL FISH EXCHANGE CLOSED
The Pixie Dust Fish Exchange now open!

What is a Fish Exchange?
http://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-cruise-line/fish-extender-basics.htm

Please post to participate in Fish Exchange -
DISer name
Stateroom # (TBD - if you don’t have a # yet)
List stateroom guests (Kids ages time of cruise)
List favorite interests or characters (Optional)

:grouphug: Fish Exchange Group:
Group Closes October 5th (30 Days Before Sail Date)
(Second group will be created for those wanting to join the FE after October 4th.)
•Remember check back here the first day of the cruise to see if anyone had a stateroom # change. Not uncommon to try and upgrade your stateroom at the port.
•There is no price point for this Fish Exchange. You can give as little or as much as you wish.

•ArielRae
Stateroom# 6583
Me - Loves Mickey Mouse & Ariel
DH - Loves Stitch
DS(8) - Loves all things Disney, Roblox/Minecraft

•Rianasl
Stateroom# 6152
Me -
DH -
DD(3) - Loves Toodles!

•rescuetink
Stateroom# 2604
Me - Mickey
DW - Anything Disney really
DS(14) - Starwars, Fortnite, Rust, Lacrosse (He's a gamer kinda kid)
DD(11) - Disney Princesses

•robyn654
Stateroom# 7620
Me - Everyone loves Mickey & Stitch
Adult Female -
Nephew(9) -

•laura0317
Stateroom# 5522
Me -
DD(5) - Loves all the princesses, especially Ariel and Rapunzel
DS(3) - Loves the Cars characters

•kgmorgan97
Stateroom# 2013
Me - Pooh, Tigger, Fab 5
DS(14) - Donald, Stitch, Chip & Dale
DD(6) - Cinderella, Ariel, Tink, all princesses and characters-loves all things Disney

•MINNIEBOWSER
Stateroom# 7030
Me - Love anything
Mom - Love anything too

•MinniebowserBFF Room
Stateroom# 7028
Is there any way we can still get in on the Fish Extenders Club?

Is there any way we can still get in on the Fish Extenders Club?

The official FE is closed but I can add you to the pixie dust FE. Basically at this point anyone that wants to can add you as part of the cabins they are going to deliver to. They should come along and write on here and let you know they will be delivering to you. They can post their stateroom number or you can check the first post to see their stateroom information so you know where to deliver their gifts.

Please post your information and I will add it to the first posting.
Stateroom number
Adults and or kids in the room (kids ages)
Any interests that everyone has for gift ideas.

I can add you to the staterooms I am delivering to.
I am offering a choice between a Hero or Villians item your choice.
We will be in stateroom 6583.

Last edited:
ksjdfn80.jpg

:rainbow: :welcome: :rainbow:

We’re happy you can join us on this cruise!
Hopefully you can join our Fish Exchange too!

I’m so looking forward to this cruise since it will be my first cruise out of NY. My last four cruises have all been out of Port Canaveral. This will also be the last ship I need to complete being on all four Disney ships. :goodvibes

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

OFFICIAL FISH EXCHANGE CLOSED
The Pixie Dust Fish Exchange now open!

What is a Fish Exchange?
http://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-cruise-line/fish-extender-basics.htm

Please post to participate in Fish Exchange -
DISer name
Stateroom # (TBD - if you don’t have a # yet)
List stateroom guests (Kids ages time of cruise)
List favorite interests or characters (Optional)

:grouphug: Fish Exchange Group:
Group Closes October 5th (30 Days Before Sail Date)
(Second group will be created for those wanting to join the FE after October 4th.)
•Remember check back here the first day of the cruise to see if anyone had a stateroom # change. Not uncommon to try and upgrade your stateroom at the port.
•There is no price point for this Fish Exchange. You can give as little or as much as you wish.

•ArielRae
Stateroom# 6583
Me - Loves Mickey Mouse & Ariel
DH - Loves Stitch
DS(8) - Loves all things Disney, Roblox/Minecraft

•Rianasl
Stateroom# 6152
Me -
DH -
DD(3) - Loves Toodles!

•rescuetink
Stateroom# 2604
Me - Mickey
DW - Anything Disney really
DS(14) - Starwars, Fortnite, Rust, Lacrosse (He's a gamer kinda kid)
DD(11) - Disney Princesses

•robyn654
Stateroom# 7620
Me - Everyone loves Mickey & Stitch
Adult Female -
Nephew(9) -

•laura0317
Stateroom# 5522
Me -
DD(5) - Loves all the princesses, especially Ariel and Rapunzel
DS(3) - Loves the Cars characters

•kgmorgan97
Stateroom# 2013
Me - Pooh, Tigger, Fab 5
DS(14) - Donald, Stitch, Chip & Dale
DD(6) - Cinderella, Ariel, Tink, all princesses and characters-loves all things Disney

•MINNIEBOWSER
Stateroom# 7030
Me - Love anything
Mom - Love anything too

•MinniebowserBFF Room
Stateroom# 7028

The official FE is closed but I can add you to the pixie dust FE. Basically at this point anyone that wants to can add you as part of the cabins they are going to deliver to. They should come along and write on here and let you know they will be delivering to you. They can post their stateroom number or you can check the first post to see their stateroom information so you know where to deliver their gifts.

Please post your information and I will add it to the first posting.
Stateroom number
Adults and or kids in the room (kids ages)
Any interests that everyone has for gift ideas.

I can add you to the staterooms I am delivering to.
I am offering a choice between a Hero or Villians item your choice.
We will be in stateroom 6583.
Hi ArielRae. Is there a way that we can still join a fish extender? It is myself, my husband and 6 yr old daughter. Thank you so much!

Please post your stateroom number and I can add you to the Pixie Dust FE List.
Thank you SO much ArielRae!! Our stateroom number is 2605. We have one daughter Claire who is 6 years old. This is her first cruise and first time seeing Disney! :-)

@Beth Brett
Ok you have been added to the pixie dust list.
Do you want any interests added to your listing?

Also for the FE gift I am giving you have a choice of Villian or Hero, which would you like?

Last edited:
@Beth Brett
Ok you have been added to the pixie dust list.
Do you want any interests added to your listing?

Also for the FE gift I am giving you have a choice of Villian or Hero, which would you like?
Myself and DD love Mickey & Minnie. DH loves Captain America. We will go with Hero :-) Thank you again!

Myself and DD love Mickey & Minnie. DH loves Captain America. We will go with Hero :-) Thank you again!

Great!

Added the info to the first post.

I have your FE gift all ready to go with my other FE gifts. :goodvibes
We’ll be in stateroom# 6583. Be sure to check the first post for all other stateroom numbers for those who say they will gift your family in the Fish Exchange. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!