November 8 - 12 wait list?

We're on a waitlist for a studio ANYWHERE 11/9 - 11/13/06. We have a backup ressie at ASSports that we can cancel up to 5 days before. We did the waitlist as all 4 nights, rather than individual nights, because I had visions of ending up with 1 night at SSR, 1 night at OKW etc etc!!!

When I called about a month ago I tried for a studio anywhere (only the night of 11/12 was available at SSR). Then I tried for a 1 bedroom anywhere - none of the 4 nights available anywhere. I can't believe how popular this time is!!!

Good luck - how long have you been on the waitlist?

Debbie

I was on the waitlist for Sun 11/12 for a bdwk view studio at the Boardwalk at 7 months. I got it, but Super Soap Weekend and F&Wine are popular. The weather is usually nice too. Good Luck!

It's also "Jersey week" where the New Jersey schools have Tuesday of that week off for election day, as well as Thurs/Friday off that same week for some kind of school holiday. It seems most of the state decides to descend upon WDW that week. We went that week last year (we are not from New Jersey) and had a rude awakening. We booked our trip for the week after this year due to the crowds. Sorry, but I do hope it works out for you!

We're waitlisted for a 2 bdrm at BWV for Jersey week (11/4-11/11). We have a 1 bdrm at VWL so if we don't get the waitlist we'll be fine. I have the waitlist for consecutive days (since I also don't want 1 day here, 1 day there) and since we already have the 1 bdrm confirmed, I pushed the waitlist out from 31 days to 7 since last minute notice is fine (we'd be going up in points rather than down).

When I called MS and checked a while back, she said that there were a lot of activities going on at that time and the chances were slim of the waitlist coming through, but since we have our original ressie in place, I'm okay to wait it out.

The first part of November may be even harder to get next year. Disney just snagged the season ending PGA tournament for 2007 - it's scheduled for 11/1 - 11/4.

Good luck to all waiting!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!