November at Epcot- F and W crowds

Mrs~Incredible

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone, possibly planning a trip for mid November and just learned the Food and Wine festival has been extended to Nov 23. Our last few trips it was over the first weekend we were there, so by mid week Epcot was very slow and a nice place to go for lower crowds. Love just walking through that park without being elbow to elbow with a mass of humanity.

I know it is best to avoid Epcot on weekends during F and W, but how do you suppose mid week will be?

I am steadying myself for huge crowds in general from SWGE, but was hoping to find some refuge in Epcot.... now I’m wondering if that is just not happening.

So, although I know crowds in general will be higher (everywhere), do you think I can still find some calm in Epcot mon-thurs, even with it being food and wine?

Thanks for the advice!!!

Hard to tell as this is the first year that it has gone that far into November.
Missing Jersey week is a good thing.
The weekdays have not been bad, even in Jersey week, but avoid the weekends.
A few years back, we were there the week of Thanksgiving and the crowds were not bad. That may have changed.

We were there Jersey Week 2018. The only time I noticed the crowds being "big" was at MK. We had no problems at Epcot at all!

In the past, we have visited Epcot on a Monday during Jersey week and have found it to be fine. Have not been in two years and noticed that Touring Plans rates it a 10 for Monday, Nov. 4. Are Mondays also to be avoided during F&W and Jersey Week? BTW - we always visit during Jersey week and the only time the parks have been exceptionally crowded was when Veterans Day fell during the same week. We are only one little state - LOL! And, the airfare is so outrageous this year, you may not find anybody from Jersey coming!

In the past, we have visited Epcot on a Monday during Jersey week and have found it to be fine. Have not been in two years and noticed that Touring Plans rates it a 10 for Monday, Nov. 4. Are Mondays also to be avoided during F&W and Jersey Week? BTW - we always visit during Jersey week and the only time the parks have been exceptionally crowded was when Veterans Day fell during the same week. We are only one little state - LOL! And, the airfare is so outrageous this year, you may not find anybody from Jersey coming!
We have been during Veterans Day weekend the last 2 years (making it a 3 day weekend) and crowds are intense but manageable. We are going again the same week! I plan to avoid Epcot on the weekend and Mon Nov 11.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter