December January & February Park Hours Update Watch/Discussion

How come when I go to modify my FastPass it says change now? I want to look to see if there are any FOP which I currently do not have

Click “modify” and you will get the chance to choose it if available.

How come when I go to modify my FastPass it says change now? I want to look to see if there are any FOP which I currently do not have
I had the same problem. But if you click on more details under the FP for AK that day and click modify, it will come up with rides available - if FOP is there you can change it. Alas, not happened for me yet.

Yeah it looked different than I remember. There are 2 change buttons now instead of 1 modify. The one near the time just shows new times for your existing attraction. The one under the name of the ride will show you availability for all rides.

Laurie

Yeah it looked different than I remember. There are 2 change buttons now instead of 1 modify. The one near the time just shows new times for your existing attraction. The one under the name of the ride will show you availability for all rides.

Laurie
thank you!! I just got FOP!!!!!

This is what it looks like
There are 2 "change" options now. One under the name of the attraction and one to change the time
To see other available attraction fp click on change under the attraction name. You won't lose the one you have until you complete it

I've been hoping they open up earlier FP for the safari for the week of Thanksgiving on the days they switched opening to 8 - but it looks like either they haven't done that - or I missed my chance! I keep checking for Wednesday the 27th and Friday the 29th. Is it possible they haven't released them yet? Or are they just opening the safari still at 9AM despite an early park opening?

I've been hoping they open up earlier FP for the safari for the week of Thanksgiving on the days they switched opening to 8 - but it looks like either they haven't done that - or I missed my chance! I keep checking for Wednesday the 27th and Friday the 29th. Is it possible they haven't released them yet? Or are they just opening the safari still at 9AM despite an early park opening?

I would keep checking. I was very surprised to wake up to the email from TP, so it must have happened late!

Can you get more FP after the first three are completed? Need to get the Navi river at AK. Also is there any reason to stay back in the evening to see pandora light up at night.

Can you get more FP after the first three are completed? Need to get the Navi river at AK. Also is there any reason to stay back in the evening to see pandora light up at night.

yes you can get more by using the MDE app.

Pandora is beautiful at night and make sure to stay for Tree of Life Awakenings.

Thanks , will have to see how the kids do and if they get tired then we may head back. Any kids shows at AK?

:offtopic:, but yes, the Finding Nemo show at AK is great for littles and Festival for the Lion King is awesome too.

We've never managed to stay very late at AK even when hours are extended just because I tend to save that park for the end of our trip and we're tired. Our AK day for this trip has an EMH morning so I'm even more doubtful we will pull off a late night, but I would love to see the holiday decorations in the evening and Tree of Life Awakenings. We've also never seen Rivers of Light because it got rained out last time.

With MK now open to 11pm when will they do the fireworks on 1/4? We are booked for the dessert party at 6:30 and wondering if they will still do the fireworks at 8 or will they change the time of the party?

A lot of days they don’t open the Safaris until 9. Check it out on the WDW web page for your date.

The week after New Years seemed to have also changed with these new MK and AK December hours, but I’m not seeing any early openings for MK, only extended closing. Seems strange, so I’m not confident they’re done with MK yet...
*refresh* *refresh* *refresh*

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter