December January & February Park Hours Update Watch/Discussion

Still hoping for changes during my stay the week before Christmas. I continue to check hours more than I should but I can't seem to view the five-day calendar anymore. Is anyone else having this issue? I like the five-day because I can check the times for my entire stay on one screen.

Still hoping for changes during my stay the week before Christmas. I continue to check hours more than I should but I can't seem to view the five-day calendar anymore. Is anyone else having this issue? I like the five-day because I can check the times for my entire stay on one screen.

Is this on the website? Never saw the 5-day on the app

Looks like MK now has an 8am open on Dec 1. There goes our BOG PPO advantage and I didn’t get a mine train FP. Kicking myself!

I am seeing 8am FPs for other rides so I must have just missed the MK 8am change. I will keep trying though- and will have to figure out different meal plans since our 8am BOG is now worthless

I am not sure- I didn’t check this one I. The last few days. I am
Hoping it just changes today so I can try to modify one of my FPs

To the experts:
Does the 8am change really inflate crowds that much that one would be that far behind if they ate then jumped into SDMT at 9am?

I didn't realize that the DAH for MK on 12/09 is from 10 to 1AM. Did the hours change for that day or did I just miss it when I bought my tickets. I thought it was 9 to 12.

To the experts:
Does the 8am change really inflate crowds that much that one would be that far behind if they ate then jumped into SDMT at 9am?
Your plan will put you behind the guests who know of the 8a opening as well as behind the guests who arrive early for the original 9a opening that they didn’t know changed to 8.

I didn't realize that the DAH for MK on 12/09 is from 10 to 1AM. Did the hours change for that day or did I just miss it when I bought my tickets. I thought it was 9 to 12.

I have 10-1 on the table on the MK DAH thread, so looks like it was that way all along. I do think park hours originally had a 9pm closing that day but were later updated. But the event hours have always been 10-1 as far as what I’ve tracked.

I am seeing 8am FPs for other rides so I must have just missed the MK 8am change. I will keep trying though- and will have to figure out different meal plans since our 8am BOG is now worthless
Don't lose hope. When they did this for my date they loaded SDMT FP along with half of the other park's rides about an hour after they initially loaded 8am FPs for some rides. No idea why they didn't load them all at once. Keep checking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!