November Dining Reservations - Your Thoughts Please

aly&lylahmom15

Earning My Ears
Super Excited for our November 2019 trip . We are staying at Boardwalk Villas and on the Deluxe Dining plan - It will be Myself(mom), Husband , DD 15 and DD12. We have done Deluxe Dining for the past 2 trips. Our trips seem to focus on food! We have a mix of new restaurants and our past favorites.
I think we have finalized our reservations. But I'm open to changing. Any thoughts?

Chef Art Smith’s Homecomin’ Brunch (NEW to us)
California Grill Dinner
Crystal Palace Breakfast
Ragan Road Dinner (NEW to us)
Mama Melrose Lunch (NEW to us)
Olga’s Cantina Drinks (NEW to us)
Hoop Dee Doo 8pm Dinner Show (Paid OOP)
Garden Grill Breakfast (NEW to us)
Via Napoli Lunch (NEW to us)
Yachtsman Dinner
Boathouse Lunch (NEW to us)
Flying Fish Dinner
Tepen Edo Lunch
Ohana Dinner
Bon Voyage Breakfast (NEW to us)
PaddleFish Lunch (NEW to us) ate at Fultons
ESPN Club late Dinner
California Grill Brunch (NEW to us) first Brunch super excited!!
Narcossee’s Dinner

On your 'new to us list' we've been to a few, and for those I think you hit a home run!
Raglan Rose, Mama Melrose, Via Napoli are all must-do! favorites for us every visit, all have always been delicious! and we've always left very very happy from all three.
Have fun, and wherever you go, aly&lylahmom15, sure hope you have a magical time!
:goodvibes

The only thing I might suggest is changing your Crystal Palace breakfast to a lunch unless it's PPO. In my experience CP breakfast can swallow a lot of the best low-crowd touring time in the parks, but it's a nice break midday when the crowds surge and it's hottest out. At Ragland Road, request a seat with a view unless you have someone in your group who won't like the noise. I didn't think to do so and they put us in a completely different room and we couldn't see the dancers at all unless we got up and left the room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!