November trip check in

I called today and spoke with a phone rep at The Void. She told me that while the schedule is currently unavailable after 11/12 there will still be times released for those dates and they will not be closed or shut down. She said they are working "on exciting news" but that the Star Wars experience will still be offered. When I asked about Wreck It Ralph she said that most likely it will be in some alternating fashion but not known for sure how the schedule will look for 2 shows. She said to keep watch over the next few weeks.

That is super helpful information!!

I'll be there with a group of five friends Nov 11-17 staying at Desert Inn & Suites - first time seeing Christmastime at Disneyland! We have 4 day park hoppers - planning to get MaxPass all 4 days. I know Nov 12 will probably be more crowded than mid-week because of Veteran's Day, but I think we're still going to hit the parks that first day. If you rope drop and have a solid touring plan, you can get so much done before lunch no matter how crowded it is. Then we can just amble around and do less popular rides the rest of that day, knowing we have 3 more full days to do everything we want! Planning to be in parks Mon-Tues and Thurs-Fri with Wednesday as a break day in the middle to sleep in! I think we'll want to do the Star Wars VOID thing though, because I've heard it's SUPER COOL.

Also - Just booked our Blue Bayou Fantasmic Package for lunch on Nov 16! It will be my first time seeing the revamped Fantasmic. So excited!!!

were going the week after thanksgiving. Made the same trip last year and both parks were a breeze until Thursday and Friday. Doubt we will need a max pass

I called today and spoke with a phone rep at The Void. She told me that while the schedule is currently unavailable after 11/12 there will still be times released for those dates and they will not be closed or shut down. She said they are working "on exciting news" but that the Star Wars experience will still be offered. When I asked about Wreck It Ralph she said that most likely it will be in some alternating fashion but not known for sure how the schedule will look for 2 shows. She said to keep watch over the next few weeks.

Gotcha. That's better news. I reserved the 12th just in case. How did you call them? The recording told me I had to send an email.

Heading there November 5-11th but only going to the park on 6th, 8th, and 9th and Universal on the 7th only because I work for Comcast and they give us free passes to universal otherwise it would be cut out of the trip.

We are going the Saturday-Tuesday after thanksgiving and I remember checking the app and the park being very low crows Sunday-Tuesday. Hoping for a repeat!

However our first trip last gear was the days filling Christmas Day and capacity crowds so I’m sure it will feel much less regardless to us!

Gotcha. That's better news. I reserved the 12th just in case. How did you call them? The recording told me I had to send an email.
I called 1-385-323-0090. Selected ticketing option. Then selected Disney Anaheim option. Tells you how to get on the website and send email but also says to stay on line for a representative. I stayed on the line and was able to talk to a person.

were going the week after thanksgiving. Made the same trip last year and both parks were a breeze until Thursday and Friday. Doubt we will need a max pass

Good to hear! We will be there that week, Mon-Wed in the parks. I’m still getting MP because we can book in either park and it includes PhotoPass

We'll be there the same week and hoping for the low crowds. Were Thursday and Friday bad, or just fuller than earlier in the week?

Good to hear! We will be there that week, Mon-Wed in the parks. I’m still getting MP because we can book in either park and it includes PhotoPass
Same reason we are getting MP. My travel agent said it's a waste because the park will be slow when we go but I'm looking at the value of the free downloads of PhotoPass. Well, they're not free.....you get what I'm saying.

We'll be there the same week and hoping for the low crowds. Were Thursday and Friday bad, or just fuller than earlier in the week?

We spent Monday at the Great wolf lodge. Tuesday and Wednesday at the parks felt like a breeze. Thursday we did the max pass. Probably didn’t have to but why not. Friday’s was crazy busy

You make a good point with the max pass and the photos. This trip is just the wife and I which is why we don’t think the max pass is needed but I forgot about all the photos

Last edited:
We are going to be there November 15th through the 21st staying at the BW Stoval. We are DW veterans, but this will be our first time at DL so we are super excited. I am sad that we won't be able to see any night time shows except Fantasmic, which seems to be a lot like the one at Disney World.

We are going to be there November 15th through the 21st staying at the BW Stoval. We are DW veterans, but this will be our first time at DL so we are super excited. I am sad that we won't be able to see any night time shows except Fantasmic, which seems to be a lot like the one at Disney World.

We won’t be able to see fanatasmic. It looks like it’s only on the weekends when we’re there.

Agreed. I'm so excited but sad because it's our last "official" trip as a family. Son goes to Marines in June and daughter goes away to college in August. After that, who knows

We booked our trip last November! I even bought matching Santa Mickey shirts for the family last year at Kohl’s! Hopefully they’ll still fit!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter