Now DS23 is going with us. WWYD?

Cloudy

Mouseketeer
Have a throwaway room booked for 3 nights starting May 6th for 3 adults (me, DH, DS23A) with DDP. Staying offsite at Wyndam Bonnet Creek 5 nights. Booked throwaway mainly for EMM and free parking. Magic bands and 60 day FP are a bonus. Added DPP for the first time because eating expensive buffets and want the option of an alcoholic beverage, which I normally skip because they are too expensive. In past trips we usually have a snack or two a day, share QS meals, and have a TS dinner. Figured we would break even or come out ahead with DPP.

Now DS23B has decided he is going to join us. Yeah me!

DS23A is severe autism basically about 5-6 year old in 23 year old body so have 3 mostly character meals planned all dinners:
Crystal Palace
Akershus
Cape May

Need help. Options:

1. Add DS23B to the room and DPP?
2. Share credits with DS23B on the DPP and just pay OOP for the cheapest meal (Cape May)? Is this possible or only on DDXP?
3. Change to DDXP for the original 3 adults and share credits for the 4 of us?

I was thinking option 2 since we usually share QS meals anyway, but seems like option 3 might give the biggest bang for the buck. WWYD?

At least I already have him on the ADRs since I knew this might be a possibility. Now off to make FP+

If you have plans to utilize EMH, you will need to add your DS to the reservation, otherwise, he's ineligible for EMH.

If that isn't a concern, the cheapest thing to do is probably just sharing the credits you have and paying OOP for Cape May. Unless you add another TS, perhaps on your "check-out" day, upgrading to DxDP probably isn't worth it.

If you have plans to utilize EMH, you will need to add your DS to the reservation, otherwise, he's ineligible for EMH.

If that isn't a concern, the cheapest thing to do is probably just sharing the credits you have and paying OOP for Cape May. Unless you add another TS, perhaps on your "check-out" day, upgrading to DxDP probably isn't worth it.
Agreed. Sharing credits is completely doable. I would add though that is doubtful Disney would fuss about the EMH. I don’t think it would be an issue really.

Agreed. Sharing credits is completely doable. I would add though that is doubtful Disney would fuss about the EMH. I don’t think it would be an issue really.

Never thought about the EMH. Going to do the late EMH and not even sure we will be utilizing them, so I think I will wait, see how it goes, and add him when we get there if it becomes a problem.

Thanks for helping me think it through

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter