Now I am very excited.....

Kernow_Clan

Stop the World, I want to leap off.
Hi all

Well, sat down yesterday and spoke to a very nice girl called Melissa at CLippers Quay Travel.

We are now booked to visit DLP on the 27th of December for 4 nights, staying at the Sequoia Lodge, returning home on New Years Eve.

I didn't tell Mandy until after I had booked it, and as we have never had a family holiday abroad before, her reaction was a delight, shock quickly turned to tears and then a huge smile!!! We have not told the kids yet, we are going to do that on Xmas day.

Now the planning phase starts. 13 years of service in the Army will be vital training here :teeth:

--Ade--

How wonderful!! :thewave: What a great christmas pressy for the kids!!

Great news and idea to surprise the kids.
Why don't you wrap a DLP brochure/DVD and say it is from Santa :)

Reid

What a fabulous surprise!! Don't think I could keep it a secret!! Good idea about wrapping up the brochure Reid.

What a lovely surprise!! Good luck keeping it a secret!!

What a fantastic surprise for your children. Good luck keeping it a secret - I know for definate I wouldn't be able to!

Ade, wonderful news! What a fantastic Christmas present! :goodvibes Brilliant idea about the brochure/DVD Reid. :idea:

That's a superb surprise - I'd love to copy that idea one day - I'm just afraid I have too big a mouth to keep it a secret!

What an amazing surprise for your kids....... :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

and there is nothing like that "just booked" feeling is there?

We have stayed in Sequoia Lodge before and it is really excellent!

dlpSteve said:
That's a superb surprise - I'd love to copy that idea one day - I'm just afraid I have too big a mouth to keep it a secret!

I am sure it is going to be tough, we can`t tell anyone as one slip and the surprise is ruined :goodvibes

Still, will add to the Magic!!!!! :grouphug:

--Ade--

Ade

It will be great. All the best with keeping it quiet. We do not intend telling our DS's either, the little one would be bouncing, and the elder one would say "I stay home !" He never wants to go anywhere. We're keeping our fingers crossed that all will go well

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter