Now if I was REALLY rich, This is the house I would have!

Beauty

DIS Veteran
642727_101.JPG

Property Description

$2,895,000 Located in CELEBRATION VILLAGE, CELEBRATION, CELEBRATION, County: OS, Zip Code: 34747. Waterview, Water access, Golf course frontage.

This two story traditional home built in 2000 has 5 bedroom(s), 4 full bath(s), 2 half bath(s) and is approximately 7500 sq. ft. Rooms include a family room, family room/kitchen combination, formal dining room, living/dining room combination, breakfast area, study/den/library, master bedroom, game room, great room, in-law/rental apartment, bonus room, foyer, breezeway. Other features include fireplace(s), marble floors, breakfast/snackbar, pantry, wet bar, intercom system, central vacuum system, ceiling fan(s), walk-in closet(s), whirlpool. This home has a 1 car garage, patio, porch/patio. Recreation amenities include swimming pool, hot tub/spa, community tennis court(s), community golf, community children's play area. The property is located on planned development community.

I've driven by that house several times. It's so pretty. And she decorates the outside beautifully for holidays.

***SIGH***

If on;y I could win the lottery---a large lottery.

The estimated payments are only like $14,000 per month...ROTFLOL!!! Wow!! Yes a large lottery would do the trick.

But only a one car garage????

A kid at heart: We must have posted at the same time!

You're setting your sites too low, Beth. Check this out!
011019542A.JPG

California's finest coastal property!

Price: $41,000,000
Address: Not Available
City/State: LA JOLLA, CA 92037

Bed/Bath: 6 Bedrooms, 11 Baths
Size: 17,000 Square Feet
Estimated Payment: $202,596 Per Month*
(Based on a 30-year fixed rate of 6.28% with 20% down .) Change assumptions.

Property Description

$41,000,000 Located in LA JOLLA FARMS, Zip Code: 92037. Ocean frontage, Bay view, City lights view.

California's finest coastal property!
Approximately 17,000 square feet of living space on 5.88 usable acres, this magnificent Mediterranean estate took six years from start to finish. Completed in 1996, it is considered by many to be the finest coastal property in the United States! Just a few of the many amenities include a lap pool,Jacuzzi, tennis court, racquetball court, screening room, shuffle board, private beach access, all on a peninsula lot with 280 degree views from La Jolla to Dana Point. Truly an exceptional opportunity for a very privileged buyer!

011019542B.JPG

011019542D.JPG

011019542E.JPG

011019542F.JPG

I'll take three! :teeth:

:earseek: Beth how did you find that... I didn't realize my house was on the market for sale ;) :p

Estimated Payment: $202,596 Per Month

WOW!!!!! That is just....wow!! LOL!!!

Elaine...why are you selling dear? Did the house Laura posted come through for you??:p :p :p :p

I love the porch on that house, Beth.....:D

The TWO pools at the EROS estate just west of Boston. We prefer to swim in a setting close to the GODS;) ;) ;) .......

neptune_pool_500px.jpg

roman_pool_500px.jpg

Hummm... Eros..Boston...Ahemm really! Try California... at San Simeon... I've been there, and they are just breathtaking! But hey.. you might as well set your sights high, and if you close your eyes they'll be in Boston with you!!!! LOL!!

GEEEZ :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

and I was just about to ask EROS for an invite...talk about having MY bubble burst :p

Gee, you guys have some good taste....lol

Tense, the pools at San Simeon are reasonable REPLICAS of those on our estate;) ;) ;) ;) ;) .

GLO, you're more than welcome to come by for a dip, but we DON'T allow bathing suits.................I think that you can handle it, but perhaps becoming a "censor" has caused you to feel uncomfortable with public nudity:p :p :p :p :p ........

Ok 11 baths for 6 bedrooms? hmm one bath per room, plus a few extra? You'd never have to wait in line!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter