• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Now I'm thinking I might want CRT...

bigbabyblues

DIS Veteran
Is it worth it? I have 2 boys, and me and DH. Our trip is a year away, so I have plenty of time to get the PS, providing it's my lucky day and half of America forgets to set their alarm that day...

I want it for the LAST day of our trip, is that a mistake? All of our other days are already taken up with tentative PS, and I really don't want to rearrange my plans.... There really isn't any other meal I could switch it with, we're going to (plan) eat at CP for lunch our 1st MK day and LTT for dinner the 2nd MK day, and the last day of our trip, we're going to do the Family Magic Tour and I thought it would be a great way to start the day. Our other days we'll be at different parks, and the meals are planned to fit the park (Donald's on AK day, etc.) I won't be heartbroken if we don't get in, the boys won't care at all anyway, I just thought it would be fun. Would it be a pain to check out that morning and make it to an early PS?

If we don't get CRT, I had thought about 1900 Pk Fare breakfast for the same day. Would we be able to do that one and still make it back to the MK by 10 am? I'm thinking the early PS would be much easier to get for 1900 than CRT.

Thoughts? Please help!

Steph

With your group I would recommend trying it once. After that....:confused:

You know your boys better than I, but I'm just not sure it's the right character meal for boys. I think if they're young enough (under 4), it's a good one because it's all face characters (i.e. no big scary costumes). However, the older boys I've seen there looked uncomfortable, embarrassed (although, the 13-17 year olds like the attention from the pretty girls)

How about something with Goofy, Pluto etc.: Chef Mickey's? I'm not that familiar with the other ones, but I see boys having more fun there.

However, if you'd like to eat in the Castle, the other meals are outstanding!

Thanks for the input. My boys will be 4 and almost 2, and we are already doing a few other character meals. I think they will enjoy the castle, but I've looked at the lunch and dinner menus and they don't appeal much to me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter