Now second guessing my reservations

Hi yes I payed for the Iluminations package not that interested in the food coming from th UK 😁.
iv e been to Coral Reef and enjoyed it but it seems to be not so great now.
No kids so 1900 might be a bit crazy but the food looks good😊
The food is NOT good at 1900 IMO.

We really did not like Le Cellier when we ate there. I honestly wouldn’t go back.
That being said you will be there during food and wine and they do the beer cheese soup and the filet as sample options from the booth so you don’t miss out on trying it.
Brown derby service was not great and so slow we missed the fireworks but the food was good.

Rose & Crown used to be our go to place in Epcot but after our last meal the girls have put it on the never again list. The managers attempt to make the place more British has failed miserably.
Ken, could you explain what you mean by failing at attempting to make the place more British? It’s been sometime since we’ve been to Rose 🌹 and Crown 👑 . Thanks!

If you like Italian food , I would try II Mulino at the Swan. Excellent food!

Second guessing ADRs is just part of any WDW trip. Dining is so subjective and your experiences can vary from trip to trip. Keep your options as they are and adjust as necessary while there.

Ken, could you explain what you mean by failing at attempting to make the place more British? It’s been sometime since we’ve been to Rose 🌹 and Crown 👑 . Thanks!
I would actually said they’ve made it more British — circa 1970s/80s. The food is bland, poorly prepared and just terrible. The Indian curry is now like a bowl of rice, veggies and chicken — totally flavorless. The fish and chips was mushy. And the cheese selection was minuscule and poorly presented. What was once a family favorite is now off of our list.

Yeah, I am in that phase as well. I will probably tweak mine over the next three months.

We have enjoyed our meals at the Rose and Crown. I usually get the bangers and mash and my daughter loves the corned beef. My favorite restaurant is Boma.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!