Now unable to modify ADRs in MDE app?

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by TheMick424, Feb 9, 2019.

1. TangledHairDon'tCare

TangledHairDon'tCare Mouseketeer

What loophole does this close?

2. ScubaCat

ScubaCat DIS Veteran

Modify same day reservation to future date, then cancel. But that's not really a loophole because it's still not a no show and they'll generally cancel if you call and ask anyway. The point of the cancelation policy was to minimize no-shows, not collect $10 fines.

FYI you can still modify if you just bring up the site in safari. I'm sure the next update will fix the issue.

3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. JenniferYoung44

JenniferYoung44 Mouseketeer

Here’s the thing, I’m not getting an error message I’m getting a very polite “Need to Modify your dining Reservation? If you’d like to change the date, time, or party size on an existing reservation please visit Disneyworld.com.” That says to me this was purposeful and not a glitch. If it was a glitch I would expect the modify button to just not work, or to get some random error message like stitch are the page etc.

5. glocon

glocon DIS Veteran

Right, no error, just the message saying if you want to modify go to website. I get this even using safari.

6. JenniferYoung44

JenniferYoung44 Mouseketeer

I just did the newwest iOS update and now I can’t even log into the MDE app. I put in my password and it just reloads the login screen. Grrr

7. TangledHairDon'tCare

TangledHairDon'tCare Mouseketeer

same things happens to me. I have to login and then close the app and reopen immediately and then it works.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2019