NPB Compass Club or HNY

micksn

DIS Veteran
I'm planning a 3 night stay in July and had set my heart on the new HNY. The prices are steep and don't include the 20% discount. I could get a Compass Club room at NPB for about £350 less than HNY. I'm trying to weigh up pros and cons, the daily FP would be useful. The NPB has had some poor reviews recently, which is a shame given its recent refurb, but the large outdoor pool could be nice in summer. Any thoughts?

I think the regular rooms in NPB got the poor reviews, my stay in Compass Club in September was perfect and I really enjoyed the pool.
No one can tell you yet if HNY is going to be worth the price after the refurb, but I was shocked by the prices. For that price you can usually also stay in the Disneyland Hotel.

To me, it would be a no-brainer as there are more perks at NPB as the club lounge and the FP.
To me, you will be spending 350 GBP on decor. Is that worth it?

Same here....I would go for the CC at NPB.

The HNY will be new but in my opinion it will not be worth that much fo money more.

The CC is still a great place to be and you will get a lot of extras.

Take the CC NPB....get the extras....spend 350 GPB more on souvenirs.:flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!