Nurse's rate question...

whacked

DIS Veteran
I graduate with my RN at the beginning of June. What evidence is needed for the RN rate? Do I just need proof at check in, or do I have to have it when I make the reservation. :confused3

I plan on going in December. :cool1:

Thanks in advance. :wave2:

Bring your nursing license. You should have it by then.

Book your room w the Nurse rate. Bring your RN lic. They have asked to see my lic. Good luck getting the rate. It is 149 this year, w 10. resort fee and 7. parking fee. Worth it. :goodvibes

You'll have to take the NCLEX before you go so that you can take your license. Good luck! :)

Is this discount good for all resorts? I saw the Swan and Dolphin advertising a RN discount but did not know if this was just those Hotels or a WDW thing.

If I book rooms for the grandparents under my name do they get the rate too?

Thanks again in advance :wave2:

Congratulations on your upcoming graduation! I'll be graduating from nursing school in May and just got my first job offer today! I'm trying to figure out how to fit another Disney trip in before I start working. ;)

I'm also wondering which of the resorts offer the nurse's rate and what that rate is. Thanks.

B9erSteve said:
Is this discount good for all resorts? I saw the Swan and Dolphin advertising a RN discount but did not know if this was just those Hotels or a WDW thing.

Found this...

"Registered Nurses, teachers and government employees (federal, state and local) are entitled to discounts at the Swan and the Dolphin. You will need to call and ask for the "NURSE" code and see if it is available (use code TEACH for teachers and code GOVERNMENT for government employees). "

Personally, for their rates, I'd rather stay on the Momorail loop instead. JMO.

I have seen the Swan/Dolphin discount for nurses, but do the other WDW hotels have a discount also? My DF and I are boths RNs and would love to take advantage of a discount like that for our honeymoon!

I called CRO twice, just to be sure.

It appears that the discount is at the Swan/Dolphin only.

I was bummed, as I want to stay at either CS or WL.

CS it is for now at the AAA rates.

Hoping for a pin code though :bounce:

Yep, only at the Swan and Dolphin. And you should call them directly to book it rather than calling CRO. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter