• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Nursing care agencies in Orlando

Poohs Pal

DIS Veteran<br>Beautiful and smart so she says<br>
My insurance company covers nursing care(hourly charge) for my DS. I usually bring DS caregivers to disney to care for him during our visits. I bring them at my expense(travel). This is getting to be very expensive to pay for their travel and a room. Thankfully I am a DVC member(LOL). The insurance company has suggested that I find a nursing agengy in the area of disney to provide care for DS. They would then cover the cost of the nurse from this agency. I would use the nurse during the day and would also be with DS during this time so I would not have to worry about strangers caring for him. Once I become comfortable with the agency and staff I would then only need to bring a 3rd shift nurse from home. Can anyone recommend a nursing agency in the Disney area?
Thank You, Susan

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter