Nutritionist/Dietician

believe

DIS Veteran
I have a primary care physician appointment on Saturday to discuss getting my cholesterol checked again and I was thinking of asking my doctor to refer me to a nutritionist. I have high cholesterol, which I have brought below 200 but by LDL and HDL are still out of range. I also am glucose intolerant and have a spastic colon. This all means....low fat, low carb, no dairy and no artificial sweeteners. This doesn't leave me with much....atleast this is how I feel anymore. I don't like fish or seafood so that even narrows it even more.

My question is...Have you been to a nutrionist or dietician? If so did it help or make you more frustrated? It seems like everytime I go to the doctor I come out more frustrated than when I went in.

No advice. Hopefully your meeting Saturday will leave you feeling a little better about things.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter