Nuttles pictures

Chicken12

Earning My Ears
Does anyone have any pictures of the pecan nuttles being made or pictures of one cut in half. It’s been a while since I had one but wanted to try and make a batch for a friend who loves them. I was going to buy them one when we went down a few weeks ago but it sounds like they do not make them during the holiday season because they are working on candy canes instead. Thanks!

I can't say for sure that they still make nuttles, but they do make non-candy cane candies during the holiday. The Candy Cane making process only happens every other day in DL and it's usually done by noon (if not earlier). So by mid-afternoon, they'll be making other candies and treats in the Candy Palace show kitchen.

I don't have any photos handy, but basically they place a lot of chopped pecans on a tray. Then they place a dollop of caramel directly onto the pecans. Once the caramel has set, they come back and place a dollop of chocolate on top of the caramel. When everything has dried and set, they package the candy.

This is a pretty good photo of the pecan and caramel process from Disneyland Today's Twitter feed: https://twitter.com/disneylandtoday/status/839672846087557121

I saw the nuttles being made when we were there over Thanksgiving. I bought a package but they are now gone and I didn't take any pictures of them being made or my candy. Sorry.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter