NYC minnie meet report

SPAGo 98

Do not ingest.
we had a nice meet today in manhattan with me, vickylan and briar rose. we met at mars 2112 (theme restaurant in midtown), ate, and then walked around a little bit.

i walked up towards mars2112 at our meeting time and saw 2 lovely ladies sitting near the restaurant. i'd seen pictures of both of them, so i knew it was them. plus vicky was wearing a wonderful lime green shirt. ;) we sat down and chatted for a little while, then went into the restaurant.

it was my first time at mars2112 (and vicky's too) and let me say, it rivals the theming at many disney restaurants. it was really cool looking - think new tomorrowland - with pretty good service. the food was decent but overpriced. we stayed there for a while, talking (about all of YOU! ;)), then we left the restaurant. in true disney fashion, you exited through a gift shop.

we walked over to the 5th ave disney store, intending just to browse and stuff, but the 2 ladies ended up making some purchases. ;) spent quite a while in there. if you haven't been there before, i recommend you go. it's not your typical disney store; it has lots of merchandise that's not at mall disney stores, and it has a walt disney gallery (cels, figurines, etc).

after that, walked back to, um, what's it called, rockefeller center to check out what was there. then walked down to times square, where we went into the toys r us, marvelled at the in-store ferris wheel. we then walked over to port authority where we dropped vicky off, and then briar rose and i took the subway down to penn station for our train. :)

all in all a wonderful evening with 2 wonderful ladies. i'm glad i finally got to meet you two.

next NYC DIS meet: the rainbow room.

;)

Sounds like a good meet you guys had there! One question though, did anyone get any pictures? ;)

That Great..Glad you had a good time..
Now...Where's the pics??:jester:

We have no patience.

Glad you had fun.

Sounds like you had fun, I wish I could have come. Today I got to go down the parkway to somewhere that would usually take about 45 minutes, but both ways took about 2 hours, because of stupid traffic!

I'm patient. I'm still waiting for Todd to post Believe's new hairdo pic.:p

Glad y'all had fun, Hes.:) Did Vicky call you Sweetie?:p

Originally posted by browneyes
I'm patient. I'm still waiting for Todd to post Believe's new hairdo pic.:p

:o :o

At first I thought you were going to give a 'Mini Me' report.:teeth:

I know......:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Thanks for the report, wish I was there. I bet 'Simba' wasn't mentioned once. :teeth:

I had a great time with Hes and Vicky. too bad the NBC Experience Store was closed -- would have been a blast.

we must do this again. cocktails anyone?

Sounds like a nice day. That 5th Ave TDS is something else, isn't it?!?!?!?! Three floors, top one all gallaria. Hope we see pictures soon. Go to a one hour place and put them up. :)

Hes didn't tell you the real story.

Briar Rose and I were walking down the street. We saw this young man stopping anyone wearing lime green saying:

Excuse me, are you a DIS'er? I heard someone mumbling "Get out of here wierdo."

Just Kidding Hes. You are a SWEETIE. And I kissed and hugged Hes too. :p

Cool!!! Wish I could have been there! :teeth:

Sounds like alot of fun!

Looking forward to seeing pictures.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter