NYE at DCA status?

ParkHopper1

DIS Veteran
I know World of Color is still down and return is TBD...but has anyone heard if they are doing ANYTHING at DCA for the NYE countdown?

Have done DCA the past few years and wanting something better than one of the traditional smaller stages they set up in DCA for midnight celebration but not really excited about packing into DL like a sardine with the mobs of people!

What does the rumor mill say? I know they have beet testing lights and fountains, so hoping SOMETHING is in the works for NYE even of WOC is not officially back!

I know World of Color is still down and return is TBD...but has anyone heard if they are doing ANYTHING at DCA for the NYE countdown?

Have done DCA the past few years and wanting something better than one of the traditional smaller stages they set up in DCA for midnight celebration but not really excited about packing into DL like a sardine with the mobs of people!

What does the rumor mill say? I know they have beet testing lights and fountains, so hoping SOMETHING is in the works for NYE even of WOC is not officially back!
They could still do fireworks without the fountains. Last year’s plan wasn’t pre announced nor was the year before.

I keep checking to see if they updated anything on the daily schedule, but they don’t even have the smaller stages listed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!