NYE at WDW

DVC_HK

Mouseketeer
So we just flew back today from our first time at WDW at NYE and it was a great trip with only one small issue.

We flew in Tuesday morning and rode the magical express into Gran Destino Tower and already at 10:30 the traffic into MK was at the bridge between the resort and Epcot/HS area. We relaxed for a bit in our club level room and the Chronos lounge as it was amazing then DVC came to pick us up to finish signing some paperwork for our add on to Riviera. After the paper work we were able to go visit Riviera and it is just wonderful and amazing in every way we hoped so we bought some of the limited edition items there. We grabbed the Skyliner to HS and then got on the bus back to the resort to nap. We went to dinner at Planet Hollywood with my FIL, my FIL's girlfriend, and my two BILs.

Here comes our little problem as we left Disney Springs at 11 but waited on a bus for 45 minutes as empty buses drove by us so when we finally got on one we were walking off it at midnight so we missed all the fireworks and we had a perfect view of them from our room so we were a little upset with the bus system. Fast forward a hour of talking with management about this and the system they were very apologetic and gave us some very nice pixie dust just because we were trying to be as kind as possible while bringing up an issue that happens on everyone of our trips with long bus waits.

Spent yesterday at the bowl game Alabama vs Michigan for most of the day and came back to some surprises left in our room for FIL's birthday. Fast forward to this morning with us missing the magical express back to th

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!