NYE Limited Availability...

justme0729

DIS Veteran
This morning was my 180 day mark and I went to book a lunch at Sanaa and a dinner at Jiko on NYE. Sanaa didn't even have an option to click on New Years Eve- it is like its closed. Jiko had NO tables available even for 2 people. I remember last year it was one of the easiest reservations to get because it is removed from the parks. There were barely any restaurants to even choose from for NYE. Are they really all booked already?

I've been watching Sanaa and Jiko for 12/31 since 190 days (using my 180+10 with resort reservations) and Disney has never loaded any availability. So no booked out. There is hope - just keep checking until Disney releases them.

I've been watching Sanaa and Jiko for 12/31 since 190 days (using my 180+10 with resort reservations) and Disney has never loaded any availability. So no booked out. There is hope - just keep checking until Disney releases them.

Good to know! Thanks so much. So weird that they aren't releasing them. I wonder if they are planning a special event or something...

Still waiting for any news re Jiko on NYE. Strange that nothing has been announced.

Sanaa is now available to book for NYE - with a special NYE menu - but no details on what that might be, or price. I'm still hanging out for Jiko.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter