NYE Tokyo Dining

Beezle2

DIS Veteran
I was able to get a reservation there for 10:40 on NYE which might be be nice if you can step out and see the fireworks when they go. Anybody who has experienced this and have anything to share?

Do you mean leave your table,go outside, watch fireworks, the return to finish?
No.
Tokyo Dining does not do this

No not that. I was hoping with a 10:40 to get in and be done in time to go stand on their porch atea. I read that the view of the lagoon is good from there.

Should you get a table within 4 or 5 rows of the windows you should be able to see most of the fireworks w/o leaving your seat. The terrace outside will be filled with people who also want to view the fireworks but since the terrace is at a lower level than the floor of the restaurant you'll be able to see over the heads of the people outside.

No not that. I was hoping with a 10:40 to get in and be done in time to go stand on their porch atea. I read that the view of the lagoon is good from there.
Just saw your latest post.
Probably but they still don't hold off any part of their porch/terrace for guests eating at TE or TD :).

Probably but they still don't hold off any part of their porch/terrace for guests eating at TE or TD :).[/QUOT

Thank you :) I am pretty sure I will be exhausted and looking for a bit of rest out of the crowd by the time of the reservation. I want to catch my breath and have a spot to sit and get a drink before the fireworks. I'm not sure if I would be ok seeing the fireworks from inside. Being outside for that is pretty amazing, the epcot NYE fireworks are really something. But if I am able to step out onto the terrace pretty quickly after we are done it sounds good.

Probably but they still don't hold off any part of their porch/terrace for guests eating at TE or TD :).

Thank you :) I am pretty sure I will be exhausted and looking for a bit of rest out of the crowd by the time of the reservation. I want to catch my breath and have a spot to sit and get a drink before the fireworks. I'm not sure if I would be ok seeing the fireworks from inside. Being outside for that is pretty amazing, the Epcot NYE fireworks are really something. But if I am able to step out onto the terrace pretty quickly after we are done it sounds good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!