O/T Dissapearing Search

I too miss the search button, there are thousands of threads and if I'm searching for something inparticular I would rather hit search than get chewed out by someone telling me it's all over the board and I should take the time to read. I know the answer is here somewhere but don't have time to read all these threads to figure out which one it was in. Bring the search button back Please!

I use the Google domain search, and it works well.

Since search has not really worked much for about 2 1/2 years now, since they went to that dog search, looks like they just decided to get rid of it.

I use a Google domain search, works well.

Let's say you were looking for MVMCP...........

mvmcp site:disboards.com

and you would get this.........

http://www.google.com/search?q=mvmc...avclient-ff&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1B3GGGL_enUS229US230

You can even do Advanced search after your initial and fine tune it a bit.

I know a lot of other sites just incorporate Google as the board search engine, that's pretty good too. The best is the vBulletin search that is built into the software, but they they don't use here anymore.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter