OBB Question

collectoraholic

Is it time to sail yet?
I know you cannot book more than one place holder on a single sailing...you can have multiple rooms for different family members, but you cannot have more than one place holder for the same exact people, if that makes sense. Does anyone know if you can book an actual sail date + a place holder for the same people?

Thanks in advance for your answers! :thanks:

I know you cannot book more than one place holder on a single sailing...you can have multiple rooms for different family members, but you cannot have more than one place holder for the same exact people, if that makes sense. Does anyone know if you can book an actual sail date + a place holder for the same people?

Thanks in advance for your answers! :thanks:

No. Well, you could but one (likely the specific date) would not get the OBB benefits.

A single placeholder can only be used for one room. If your family needs 2 rooms, you would need to book 2 placeholders, which must be used on the same future cruise. If your family needs 3 rooms, I think you are out of luck, unless the group currently sailing lives at different addresses

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!