Oct 21, 2004

RDS912

Mouseketeer
Anyone sailing Oct 21, 2004 on the Wonder w/small kids? We have a DD age 5, and DS age 20mo. Thanks

:wave2:

Wish I could say I were. I saw the date and realized you'll be sailing on my 37th birthday. Have a drink for me and have a great time. What a great birthday gift to me that would be, right?!

Kim

We are also sailing on the 21st on the Wonder. I have a son, 5 will turn six while we are there, and a daughter, 3. I was hoping it would be OK for the little ones too! We are doing a land and sea, what about you?

We wanted the AKL but it was a difference of $400 so we decided on the CBR. I have heard some good things about it. I am not sure if we are going to be doing the Halloween Party. We may decide to but I am thinking not. We will be so tired from the day that I know my kids will wipe out! We should all get together~ that would be so fun!

We'll be there too with DS11, DS9, DD6, and DS2. I started another thread on this cruise because I couldn't fine one---so there are 2 now! We are just going on a quick cruise--will be our 4th and the kids don't know about it. We have never kept a secret like this. Will be at BCV before the cruise and doing MNSSHP on the 20th. yes, hope we are not too tired! Then staying at Saratoga Springs after the cruise for a few days. Getting excited!! Everyone have fun! Debi

Have you done the MNSSHP before? I think for the price of the tickets to get some candy and see some dressed up characters might not be worth putting up with some whinny kids. Opinions?

I went through both threads and complied the list of who is coming on the 21st.

I posted this on post threads...

So far we have~

RDS912 & DD5 and DS 20 mos

lrodptl & DD3 and DD4

JENLOVESDISNEY & DS5 and DD3

DEBM & DS11 and DS9 and DD6 and DS2

Are we it? I guess you are right about most DISers knowing that 3 days is not enough for them. We are already planning our next cruise ~ a 7 day one!

So are we going to do door signs? I Have seen some in previous posts but am not sure how to make them. Also, should we try to see if we can sit together? Or maybe just try to all get together at some point? I don't know about you all but I am TOO excited!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter