Oct. 7, 2017 Disney Fantasy Eastern Caribbean! Who is with me?

Hey guys! I will be taking over arranging the FE exchange here on Disboards for our cruise. If anyone is wanting to sign up please respond with your info! I will need adult names, kids names/genders/ages, what characters/movies etc everyone likes, stateroom number and any allergies that anyone may have. We are having to start from scratch due to several people canceling or changing their cruise dates. So again, if anyone would like to join the FE exchange respond with your info or send me a message. I don't know how to check it yet but I will figure it out. lol Thanks! SO excited to sail the high seas once more!
Hi there, this is our first Disney cruis ever and we would like to participate in the fish extender. Not really sure how it works. Please let me know if we can still get in on this.
Thanks!!

Hey guys! Just letting you know I am working on the second group for the FE. So far, there are about 3-4 staterooms that have signed up. If you guys are traveling with anyone else and think they may be interested in signing up please let me know! I will go ahead and send out the list for the second group possibly by tonight. If not, tomorrow for sure. We will update and add people until the PIF date and then if anyone wants to join after that it will be up to the people in that group if they would like more added.
We're almost in the double digits! Can't wait!
Thanks!!

I am trying to get the second group for the FE sent out as soon as possible but I am still waiting on three staterooms to send me their info. If you guys are still interested please let me know so that I can update the second list. Looks like about 4 families total for this list so far. If you haven't yet, please email me your info! daniels.t.nicole@gmail.com. Thanks!

If anyone wants to be on the FE list you can message me your information. I will need adults names, kids names, favorite characters for everyone, kids ages, allergies, cabin number, and anything else that might help others who are giving you a gift!! I will set up a listing and then send it to all of those who sign up. There is truly no hurry at this point though since we are still over a year out!
I figured it out! Duh!! Just go to the inbox button on the top right of the page! Sorry it took me so long to find that! I just private messaged you all of our information! Thanks again for putting this together!
I am trying to get the second group for the FE sent out as soon as possible but I am still waiting on three staterooms to send me their info. If you guys are still interested please let me know so that I can update the second list. Looks like about 4 families total for this list so far. If you haven't yet, please email me your info! daniels.t.nicole@gmail.com. Thanks!
i just sent you an email. My daughter and I would love to be added if you still have room!

Hi everyone! We are first time cruisers and are from Louisville, KY. My husband and two daughters ages 9 and 7 are super excited and cannot wait! I just emailed Nicole to join the FE group. This sounds so fun.

To: Tinkie 22 and Denise Dgani

Hello ladies, I have tried to reach both of you in regards to your FE information. I am short quite a bit of info for both of you all. I need names of all adults, names/ages/genders of all children, your stateroom number, any special celebrations, what your likes are (Disney characters etc..) and any allergies. Please let me know as soon as possible so that I can update the list. You can't message me back on here but please email me at daniels.t.nicole@gmail.com. I will send the list out to everyone via email. Thanks!

I can't message you guys on here.

Last edited:
Scheduled Magan's Bay ( St. Thomas) and the North Shore and Pusser's tour (Tortola) as well as my massage on sea day #2. We're all set! Got a boarding time on 10:30-11:00 so should have plenty of time for lunch on embarkation day!

This is our 4th Disney cruise (2 on Dream and 2nd on Fantasy). My husband, I and our 14 YO boy/girl twins are cruising. We are form Port Orange, FL. We are cruising with a family from California, this will be their first ever Disney cruise: Husband/wife and 3 boys. My twins are so excited to go to VIBE this cruise. This is my first time on this forum. I would like more info on the FE and on the Disney cruise meet. Thanks :)
:earboy2::earboy2::earsgirl::earsboy::stitch::simba::tigger::mickeyjum:wave2::banana::cheer2::rotfl:

To: Tinkie 22 and Denise Dgani

Hello ladies, I have tried to reach both of you in regards to your FE information. I am short quite a bit of info for both of you all. I need names of all adults, names/ages/genders of all children, your stateroom number, any special celebrations, what your likes are (Disney characters etc..) and any allergies. Please let me know as soon as possible so that I can update the list. You can't message me back on here but please email me at daniels.t.nicole@gmail.com. I will send the list out to everyone via email. Thanks!

I can't message you guys on here.

Hi! I'm interested your in FE. I added am included in another FE on another social media, but sadly we are the only participants in that group as of right now.

Hi! I'm interested your in FE. I added am included in another FE on another social media, but sadly we are the only participants in that group as of right now.
Hey Morgan, please email me your family's information to daniels.t.nicole@gmail.com and I will get you added! I will need family's surname, adults names, kids names/ages/genders, stateroom number, any allergies, special celebrations and what characters or hobbies you all like! Thanks!

Hey guys! I will be sending out the second FE list for group 2 by the end of this week. We will set a deadline for August 1st for add-ons. I think that's reasonable and will still give enough time to personalize and figure out gifting ideas before we sail. Last cruise, I created a "Pixie Dust" group for last minute people who wanted to join in but missed the deadline. The "pixie dust" group is just for late comers who still want a little magic. It will be up to the people on the list how they would like to go about gifting each other but it will not be considered a FE group. Also, if you are in a FE group and have extra things to give away or would like to 'pixie dust" a family let me know and I can provide you a list. Just a nice gesture! the "pixie dust' group will not be created unless requested past August 1. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!