October 11-18, 2008 Eastern Magic Parrothead Pirates in Paradise-chapter 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
ROFL... how on EARTH did you come up wiht THAT information? You are too much! And GOOD MORNING to you!!!

very easy.......go to User CP........then click on replies and it tells you who posted on this thread!!!!! very simple LOL
Good morning to you too:goodvibes

good-bye-glitter-8.gif

Bored today Nancy????:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

very easy.......go to User CP........then click on replies and it tells you who posted on this thread!!!!! very simple LOL
Good morning to you too:goodvibes

Thank you! I had NO idea that was there... LOL! I figured there had to be SOME kind of short cut, no one has time to sit and actually keep track of such things...

:) Have a LOVELY day.. time to go do some schoolin with my boy children.

Thank you! I had NO idea that was there... LOL! I figured there had to be SOME kind of short cut, no one has time to sit and actually keep track of such things...

:) Have a LOVELY day.. time to go do some schoolin with my boy children.

have FUN Heidi........:goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter