October 19th, 2018 14-Night Eastbound Panama Canal Cruise

All checked in!!! (well...Friday night/Saturday morning) The Platinum and Gold CC members must all be lushes! :drinking1:rotfl: ALL tasting and mixology events were soldout!:eek: Here's hoping DCL held some seats back for on board booking, because I would like to join all those lushes :drinking1:dance3:

All checked in!!! (well...Friday night/Saturday morning) The Platinum and Gold CC members must all be lushes! :drinking1:rotfl: ALL tasting and mixology events were soldout!:eek: Here's hoping DCL held some seats back for on board booking, because I would like to join all those lushes :drinking1:dance3:
I feel your pain. We're traveling with Platinum members who booked as soon after midnight as they could on their opening day. I did, too, a couple of weeks later when I could. Of the six they booked, I was able to get three. Most importantly, was the Palo brunch. I keep checking on the three I missed hoping someone will cancel. Keep trying.

I feel your pain. We're traveling with Platinum members who booked as soon after midnight as they could on their opening day. I did, too, a couple of weeks later when I could. Of the six they booked, I was able to get three. Most importantly, was the Palo brunch. I keep checking on the three I missed hoping someone will cancel. Keep trying.

IDK...do you really feel my pain?o_O You WERE able to book 3 of the 6 you wanted, where as I was not able to book any, so I think you are only feeling half my pain :lmao: It's all good! Can't wait until we're Platinum! :boat:

Hi All,

I'm also in another cruise group and organized a meet & greet for all military veterans, LEO, & First Responders, and I'm inviting anyone in this group who is in one of these communities to attend as well!! We'll meet on Day 2 (Sea Day) at 1400 at Signals (outdoors) and/or Cove Cafe (indoors) near the adult pool. Signals and Cove Cafe are right next to each other. Hopefully there'll be plenty of room to mingle! Be sure to bring your favorite RMOs/challenge coins for trade or just to show off. See ya there! :cool1:

Still waiting on room numbers. You know who you are. As one cruiser said.

"I'm ready to bag and tag so we need those numbers!"

Ok- so Jay & I are some of those lushes! We booked (and got) them all.

Ibolt123- I know you are still waiting for names for the FE list, but FYI- we will be celebrating our 16 anniversary on 10/30.

All Fish Extenders,
As I've posted earlier, our list will close Sept. 1. That gives everyone about six weeks to finish making or buying gifts. I received another request yesterday and that family is included in the latest list attached. I hope all is going well for all of you. I can't wait for 10/19!

Attachments

• EBPC Wonder 10%2F19%2F18 - Sheet1 (14).pdf
    30.6 KB · Views: 13
No food allergies here.

On the FE list- for Ross Koile and Twokats- they each list a DD. Do we know if they are adults or kids?

Hi everyone! Our party is debating getting the “get all of your photos digital package”. Our party is dh, me, our girls aged 9 and 13, and dh’s parents. Does anyone have any experience with this? Thoughts, opinions? It is our 9th Disney cruise, so we are well acquainted with Shutters, but haven’t ever gotten a package before.

Last edited:
Hi everyone! Our party is debating getting the “get all of your photos digital package”. Our party is dh, me, our girls aged 9 and 13, and dh’s parents. Does anyone have any experience with this? Thoughts, opinions? It is our 9th Disney cruise, so we are well acquainted with Shutters, but haven’t ever gotten a package before.

This is our first Disney Cruise and we thought about this as well. We ended up doing the 10 photo package. From what I understand, you can get a prepaid and still get a full refund on the ship if we changed our mind. I figured that since we are doing the transatlantic Disney Cruise next year, we’d use this as a trial to see if we like the photos, then get the full package next year.

To the FE group,
We've lost a family. The revised list is attached.

There are still a couple without stateroom numbers, but I know these two still are participating. These are guaranteed rooms and will be assigned closer to the sailing date. I'll post them as soon as I have them. But, just in case you miss it, I'll deliver the list the first night of the cruise. Everyone has spent time and money on the gifts and we want to be sure all can share the magic.

Attachments

• EBPC Wonder 10%2F19%2F18 - Sheet1 (15).pdf
    30.6 KB · Views: 8
To the FE group,
I received a message from another family to join us. I've posted elsewhere that our cutoff is 9/1. There are three rooms involved. I know some of you may have finished gathering your gifts and I hope this isn't a problem.

Details to follow.

Thanks lbolt123. Hopefully it's still ok to join the FE?

Is it just one group for the FEs or were you going to split into two groups?

It's been one group. Since folks have been preparing for the 15 or 16 rooms, I think it would be best to stay with one group. In my thinking adding three rooms is not as bad as having extra gifts because there are two groups of, say, ten each.

Please post the information you sent me so everyone will have it.

FE group,
What do you think?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter