October 19th, 2018 14-Night Eastbound Panama Canal Cruise

Sorry, clicked too soon before. Here's the latest list.

Attachments

• EBPC Wonder 10%2F19%2F18 - Sheet1 (4).pdf
    31.9 KB · Views: 28
It's been one group. Since folks have been preparing for the 15 or 16 rooms, I think it would be best to stay with one group. In my thinking adding three rooms is not as bad as having extra gifts because there are two groups of, say, ten each.

Please post the information you sent me so everyone will have it.

FE group,
What do you think?
I'm happy with that since we had two drop out recently so it feels like only adding one :)

It's been one group. Since folks have been preparing for the 15 or 16 rooms, I think it would be best to stay with one group. In my thinking adding three rooms is not as bad as having extra gifts because there are two groups of, say, ten each.

Please post the information you sent me so everyone will have it.

FE group,
What do you think?

Thanks lbolt for ALL your work. More the Mickeier

Hey sorry I havent been on disboards for a while.
getting very excited.
our favourite characters are as follows.

James- Mickey Mouse
Catherine- little mermaid, or any princess.
George- Storm ( from disney cars)
Harry- Lightning McQueen
Jackie- Belle
Geoff- Mickey Mouse

thanks
Catherine

Great, Fish Extenders! It's all coming together. Allygonga, I'm sure your room numbers will be coming soon.

Here's the latest list. Thanks to all.

Attachments

• EBPC Wonder 10%2F19%2F18 - Sheet1 (5).pdf
    32 KB · Views: 16

I love how everyone "brags" about their Disney Cruises or trips.

I had to get in on this-

WDW - Charter Annual Passholder (first trip - Oct 1971) Well over 200 visits-
Disneyland Paris - 1998
Engaged - Bistro de Paris restaurant - Epcot Center 2001
Married - Walt Disney Wedding Pavilion - 2002
Honeymoon - Disneyland
Disney Vero Beach - 2009
Disney Hilton Head - 2015
Vow Renewal - Aulani - 2017, with stop back in Disneyland
First Disney Cruise - Feb 2018 on the Magic
Second Cruise - With all of you in 53 days!

See Ya Real Soon!

Amy

Hey everyone we are a little late to join this thread but we’ve had this cruise booked for over a year and are very excited to sail thru the canal for a 3rd time ! We are an all adult family of 3 and would love to join in on the FE if it is still open :)
See everyone soon!
Sarah

Hi Sarah,
You just made it! Our published close is Sept. 1. Attached is the current list. There are currently 17 staterooms. If you still want to join us, please send your stateroom number. You'll notice in the list, other cruisers have given first name and favorite character. If you wish, please include that, too.

I'll wait to include you until I have your room number. Welcome!

We finally got them-our cabin is 2108 and my parents is 2111.
Have cabin 6038 given their names or favourite characters yet?

All Fish Extenders,

We now have all stateroom numbers! Our close date is Sept. 1. There is one more family that wants to join and I hope to get that information soon. As one cruiser said, "The more the Mickier!"

Just seven weeks to go! I truly hope all is going well with you as you gather your gifts.

How is everyone in the group doing? I have been MIA for a while dealing with my son who is recovering from a lengthy illness.
I am so ready for this cruise to get some rest, but now I have a wedding for my oldest son to get thru before the trip.
It never ends does it.

Anyway, my DD Kati is an adult. She almost always cruises with us, which gives me someone to go do things with. My husband
loves to sit and watch the ocean from the balcony or from other lounging areas.

None of us have any food allergies. If there are any other questions, please let me know. I am also ok with the amount in the list and
don't have a problem with a few more. The most I have ever done is 100+.

This is our third trip thru the canal and the second eastbound.

All FE group,
The group is final! Here's the list. Can't wait to see you!

Attachments

• EBPC Wonder 10%2F19%2F18 - Sheet1 (6).pdf
    32 KB · Views: 25
I have some some specific questions for some FE peps!

@Allygonga Does Lauren have any other characters she likes other than Stich? Girly colours or not?

@mom4mad Does Madeline have any other characters she likes other than Elena? Girly colours or not?

@Ross Koile Does Stephanie have any other characters she likes other than Stich? Girly colours or not?

@Mrs Robin Hood Does Katie have any other characters she likes other than Stich? Girly colours or not?

As you can see I'm having some troubles with Stich ;)

I have some some specific questions for some FE peps!

@Allygonga Does Lauren have any other characters she likes other than Stich? Girly colours or not?

@mom4mad Does Madeline have any other characters she likes other than Elena? Girly colours or not?

@Ross Koile Does Stephanie have any other characters she likes other than Stich? Girly colours or not?

@Mrs Robin Hood Does Katie have any other characters she likes other than Stich? Girly colours or not?

As you can see I'm having some troubles with Stich ;)

I just noticed that Madeline and Miranda’s characters are switched on the list!

Madeline likes little mermaid and Dr. Strange.

Miranda likes Elena. She also likes Moana, but really anything girly would be fine! Thank you!!

Hello Fellow Passengers! We are so excited as the cruise date gets closer and closer. I am fully retired now and this cruise is a gift from my family for 24 years as a Librarian in Houston, TX...really close to where our Wonder(ful) Cruise will end. I am so ready to RELAX! This will be our third Disney Cruise however the last one was a L-O-N-G time ago. Our DD was still at the age where she preferred spending all of her time away from Mom and Dad because the activities on board for children was so much fun! She is now 25 and is looking forward to being an adult on the cruise. We are participating in the FE and just wanted to let folks know that our DD Stephanie, in cabin 7080, is an Adult.
We can't wait for the Disney magic to begin!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!